58. Best I Ever Had

Start from the beginning

"Ooh, right. Sure." I nodded sarcastically.

"Whatever Styles. Just know you're not on my good side. I don't appreciate people trying to get me killed."

I laughed and pulled her closer to me. "Well, when you do become my wife, I'll be sure to use some of that money for extra bodyguards. You know, just in case the fans come after you." I teased, but there was truth behind my words.

"How comforting." She answered sarcastically.

She looked up at me, and I shared a look with her. I can't explain what it was, but we both knew we'd be perfect together.

XxX

We were on the bus, and I thought I'd do a Twitcam. I was in the back room, setting it up. "Hiiii mates, Twitcam nowwwwww .xx" I tweeted.

I started it, and already had over a million viewers. "Hi guys, how's everyone doing?"

I got thousands of replies, greeting people individually. About 5 minutes in, I heard Diandra's voice.

"Hazza! Check how gangster I look!" She laughed, walking into the room in a lilac leopard print onesie completed with ears on the hood and socks on her feet.

I smiled widely and giggled at her adorableness, the corner of my eyes crinkling. "Totally gangster, Boo. Come say hi." I motioned to the laptop.

She plopped down next to me, taking her hood off. "Hello, sexy people." She smiled.

There were mentions, saying that she was beautiful and we were perfect for each other. "Hey Boo, how about we see how well we know each other. The fans can ask questions and we must guess each other's answers." I suggested.

She nodded, looking at the questions. "Favourite Jelly Belly flavour."

"You like the raspberry or cotton candy one." I said and she nodded.

"You like the green apple." And I smiled.

I scanned the questions. "Shoe size."

"7." I answered

"10 1/2." She bobbed her head.

"Favourite TV show."

"Family Guy." She smiled.

"Grey's Anatomy." I winked.

This carried on for a while, until I noticed she was becoming quiet, a tell-tale sign that she was tired.

"Good morning or goodnight wherever you are in the world. For us it's goodnight. Thank you guys for everything. We love you. See you guys soon!" I blew a kiss at the camera and Diandra waved.

We walked back to the bunks, and climbed in. She settled her head on my chest, and my arm wrapped around her shoulders.

"I love you Boo." She said softly.

"I love you too baby." I kissed her forehead, drifting to sleep.

XxX

"Mate, wake up." Niall shook me.

"Dude, its like 2am. Why are you waking me up?" I grumbled, cuddling further into Diandra.

"Sorry, lad. We're stopping for gas. Don't you want anything from the store?" He asked.

I nodded and got up. A small hand grabbed my wrist, and I looked back at her. "Where are you going Boo?" She mumbled.

"I'll be right back, I'm just gonna grab some food and things from the store. Do you wanna come?" I asked, putting my coat on over my pajamas.

She nodded and slipped her converse on, getting off the bus. I took her hand in mine, and we walked into the store. She went to one aisle, whereas I went to the condom aisle. I picked up a few boxes and got some chips, gum and a big box of Jelly Bellies.

Diandra had just finished paying, standing by the door with a bag in her hand. I put my things on the counter, and the guy smirked as he scanned the condoms. I heard giggling behind me. I turned around, and Niall and Paul were laughing their asses off.

"Oi, shut up you two. I had to do it while fans weren't around!" I blushed and handed the teller some cash, thanking him and running back to the bus with Diandra.

We sat in the lounge area, and Diandra peered into my bag. "6 boxes of condoms?" She laughed.

"Hey, you never know." I winked.

In her bag were 3 bags of pistachio nuts, gum, a box of cereal, Orange Vitamin Water and some bags of Jelly Bellies. "Looks good Boo." I smiled.

She smiled back and rested her head on my shoulder. "December 18th." She said.

"What?" I asked looking down at her.

"How about we get married on December 18th?" She said again.

"That sounds like the perfect date." I smiled.

"That's 5 months away Boo." She whispered.

"We start our life together in 5 months" I breathed out.

"I think we should have a Spring or Summer wedding." I said suddenly.

"I was thinking so too. South African or British?"

"South Africa. I want mum and Gem to see the country. Plus its where we met, first kiss, first I Love Yous, where I fell irrevocably in love with you. Sure we had our first time and got engaged in London, but hey, maybe South Africa is better." I answered.

"You want to get married this year?"

"If you don't mind." I said, my cheeks going pink.

"Of course I dont. I can't wait." She smiled.

"Me neither." I whispered, threading my fingers through her hair.