HOGWARTS AND SURPRISES

She was running out of time. She had never sprinted so fast in all her life. If she could just apparate right out of here she could have escaped this hell long ago. But she knew if she paused even for a second, they would kill her.

She tried to run even faster as voices behind her grew. But suddenly she tripped and fell hard on the floor. She tried to stand but ended up falling back on the floor and skinning her knee.

Suddenly a hand clutched her hair and dragged her with a force she was no longer able to resist and after a few minutes of dragging he threw her on the floor hard. She raised her head to see a man whose description she had read before. Deadly white skin, scarlet eyes. Her palm began to sweat, and body started to tremble as realization sunk in her. She was in front of Lord Voldemort.

"Good job Lucius" He spoke.

"Master." Responded the man named Lucius.

"Let me kill her master" a witch standing left of Voldemort spoke breathlessly. She had curly black hair, defined cheek, nose. Once she must have been very beautiful but now, she looked kind of maniac.

"No Bellatrix we have use of her now." Voldemort answered her in a voice that sent chills down her spine.

She thought what use they may have of her. She was certainly an ordinary witch. She might have been curious if she wasn't frightened this much.

"For what we have to use scum like her?" the look on Bellatrix's face was confusion.

"Are you questioning me Bellatrix?"

"I am just curious master"

"Well let's speak to our little guest now, well, well, well. What do you thought running from us like this?" Lord Voldemort now looked at her.

Even if she wasn't frightened this much, she couldn't have spoken. 'You are much braver than to blabber your order business' she thought in her head. And gaining her courage she just shook her head.

She could physically see how much anger surged through Lord Voldemort. And then slowly regaining his composure he spoke "Lucius throw her in your cell and keep her alive for our ulterior motives."

She shuddered to think what these ulterior motives could be. Just before she would have started to speculate a spell hit her in back of her head.
She heard a distant laugh and the words from Lord Voldemort's mouth,
"Dumbledore, I have surprises for your school."