#41 Tammy Abraham

You were staying over at you're boyfriend Tammy's house. You guys have been dating for 2 weeks.

You and Tammy snuggled up to some romantic comedies on the couch.

"Babe do you want some clothes? So you can wear something a little more comfortable to bed" he asked lightly pecking you're cheek.

"Umm sure...thanks"

He pulled you off the couch and held you're hand to his bedroom where he went to search for some clothes for you to wear.

"Here" he said handing you one of his shirts.

"Are you sure, you're okay with me wearing your clothes?" you asked taking it from his hands.

"You can borrow it babe" he said turning to leave the room.

You began to strip out of you're jeans and tank top leaving you only in your bra and underwear.

You took the shirt and looked around to see if there were any sweats.

Nothing.

Of course Tammy would want you not to  wear pants in his bed.

"Ahemm-" Tammy said knocking on the door. "Umm I was just gonna ask if you I'm had any are pants or umm sweats" he said completely checking you out making you blush furiously.

In a panic you tried to cover yourself up with only the shirt he gave you.

"Tammy how long have you been standing there?" you asked feeling embarrassed.

"Long enough" he said still checking out you're almost naked body.

"I guess I won't be needing any pants" you said pulling on the shirt.

"That shirt looks great on you. But I have to say...you look better with it off" he winked making you giggle.

"We'll save that for later" you said teasingly.

Thanks for reading
Love ya guys 😙😗😚
Leave requests