#103 Antoine Griezmann No.2

For UnicornPotterHead12 hope you enjoy 👇

Antoine's POV:

"You did set everything up properly?" I asked Paul as he sat down on the couch in front of me.

"Yes I did, for the 100th time, don't worry, everything's gonna go as planned," He said looking up at me, adjusting my jacket and fiddling with my clothes.

"Yeah, hoepfully, I'm nervous man," I said looking down at him.

"You'll be good now go get your girl," I heard Mendy call out from the room next door.

I walked out the door and jumped in my car driving to Y/N's house, today was our 3 year anniversary and i swear I've never been more nervous my entire life.

•••

After about 5 minutes, I reached her house and rang the bell.

I heard footsteps on the other side of the door before it finally sprung open.

There she was. My girl.

She wore a beautiful baby pink dress that hugged her figure amazingly.

"Hi," she said nervously, playing with the end of her dress.

"Hi baby, you look gorgeous," I said hugging her body close to mine, I saw a light pink tint creep onto her cheeks in the process.

"Well you don't look to bad yourself," she said pecking my lips.

"You ready?" I asked her, grabbing her hand.

"Yes, let's go," she said grabbing her bag and closing the door behind her.

Whilst we drove 20 minutes to our destination, we played our song in the car.

Ed Sheeran's Perfect

She was so beautiful when she sang, without even trying, can't wait to make her mime forever.

•••

We arrived and I parked my car before walking to the other side and opening the door for Y/N.

"Thank you," she said, getting out the car gracefully.

She stood staring at her surroundings almost as in awe.

"This is beautiful baby," she said intertwining our hands and turning her head to look at me.

"Not as beautiful as you," I commented kissing her lips before guiding her through.

"Pink roses, my favourite," she said gently touching them with the tip of her fingers

"I know," I said looking up at her already looking at me, she blushes slightly before taking a seat across from me.

•••

We ate and talked for ages, before I even knew it, it was already midnight.

We were both standing against the balcony and staring at the stars. I could see the concentration in her eyes as she gazed at them.

"Baby, I need to ask you something," I said gaining her attention.

"We've known each other for 3 years now, I want to spend every second, every minute, every hour, every day with you, I love you more than anything in the world, and I want to know, will you marry me?" I said looking up at her watery eyes.

She looked so shocked, and the happiness in her eyes, began making my eyes water.

"Yes," she said.

I slipped the ring onto her finger, before her body jumped into my arms. We stood like that for atleast 5 minutes just in eachother arms.

"I love you, Y/N"

"I love you too," she whispered, before capturing my lips into a soft gentle kiss.

Thanks for reading
Love ya guys
🤩😝😘