#19 Marcus Rashford

"Ugh boys and their messes" you complain.

Marcus had invited the lads over last night for a party and they all crashed here.

You knew this would happen if you agreed to let Marcus invite the lads over.

They'd make a mess, fall asleep and leave you to clean it all up.

It wasn't that big of a party, but there was rubbish everywhere.

You're stepping on popcorn and other junk as you continue to clean.

As you walk into the living room you find Paul sprawled on the couch passed out.

Jesse was asleep on the recliner.

Romelu and David were both on the floor.

But where was Marcus?

After carefully stepping around the boys to clean the living room, you head to the bedroom that you and Marcus shared to see him asleep.

You mean against the door frame and smile as you stare at your boyfriend peacefully sleeping.

"Oh Marcus" you mumble as you walk closer to the bed to give him a kiss on the forehead.

Just as you're about to go back to clean. Marcus grabs your wrist."Don't leave Y/N please" he says.

You could tell from his groggy voice he was tired.

"But I have to clean up the mess you and and the boys made" you say

"Please stay"

"Marcus, I really need to clean, you do remember that my parents are coming over right?"

Marcus tugs your arm. "Please Y/N! please stay" you never won these whenever it happened since you always gave into him. So you crawl under the covers and next to him. He holds you close to him and you hear him whisper "much better".

"You're such a dork" you giggle.

"Yeah but I'm your dork" he was totally awake now because you saw him smile.

"Since you're awake now Marcus, I need to go back and clean" you try to get out of bed, but Marcus holds you down closer to him.

"I'm not letting you go, not a chance"

"It's just, so I can clean the house, Marcus actually, you and the boys should be cleaning since it's your mess"

He kisses your forehead and says "Maybe in a few hours...just stay with me for now...baby please"

"No now come on Marcus"

"C'mon Y/N you didn't spend time with me last night, why can't we do it right now?" he opens his eyes and stares at you.

"Don't do that"

"Don't do what?"

"That thing with your eyes...with your eyes stop it!"

He has a certain way of looking at you that makes you forget everything you're doing and listen to what he has to say.

"Oh you're taking about this?" he does it and you scoff.

"Fine Marcus I'll stay here but if my parents cone early you are so getting it"

You place your head on Marcus's chest and close your eyes, just as you were about to fall asleep, you hear Marcus say "Works every time"

Thanks for reading.
LEAVE REQUESTS
Love ya guys 😘😙😚