#113 Calum Wilson

The house was quiet, it was a nice comfortable silence. You took this to advantage and curled up into a ball in the cushioned sofa in your sweats and a loose tee as well as a burgundy hoodie on top.

You had never felt so at peace, with a fictional novel rested on your legs and all lights dimmed.

Pushing the golden frame of your glasses further up the bridge of your nose as you felt yourself become lost into the book.

Soft footsteps caused your head to flicker up, Calum stood in the way of the lamp, creating a soft shadow across the beige walls.

"Whats up babe?" You asked sympathetically at his evident pout.

It was almost an over exaggerated pout, a childish pout. He definitely looked like a lost child in a football tee, and Adidas shorts.

His bare feet brought him to you, he moved slow and with a lack of energy. "What has you down?" You pulled up your hand to caress his cheek as he dropped himself at your feet, on the other end of the sofa.

He began to look at his own lap with a loose frown. His bare fingers pulled your feet into his lap, he kneades his knuckles into the sole of your socks.

"Calum..." You whispered.

His large body then dropped to the side causing him to fall onto you. Calum's tattoed arm forcefully dug under you out stretches legs and began to cuddle them.

You shook your head at his behaviour, Calum wasn't usually needy as this but then again he never needed to as he was always at your side.

"Baby are you okay?" You spoke up again, your book log forgotten and tossed to the side. Fingers tracing his hair causing him to release a sigh of what sounded of relief and comfort.

"I've missed you, I've missed you so much Y/N." He admitted sheepishly against your legs, nuzzling his head fighter into your lap.

"I was down stairs baby, you could of always came down for a cuddle." You told him, massaging his scalp with your manicured nails.

"I know, I know I'm sorry," He pulled his body up to crawl further up your body. A glossed pout on his lips, he began to him desolatly, telling you he was in need of your kiss.

"Don't be silly Calum," you denied his apology before accepting his invite of a sweet kiss.

"We can cuddle now." You murmured against his lips.

Thanks for reading
Love ya guys
😍😘🤩