#35 Marco Asensio

Marcos Asensio. A name that will never leave your memory, no matter how hard you tried. A human being, that did nothing but support and love you. Well so you thought.

One huge fight drew the line, and just like that, your realtionship was done. 2 years gone. It wasn't long, but it felt like a lifetime. Now here you were, in Spain, without a care in the world, other than the fact you missed him terribly.

"What can I get you?" The Starbucks waitress asked. You weren't in the mood for anything fancy considering you had just suffered a month of deadlines for your college.

"Just a medium hot chocolate please" You handed her the right amount of cash before she had even asked for money. Proves how many times you've been in there before.

"What's your name?" she asked, grabbing the marker.

"Y/N" You told her. She nodded and you went and sat down. As if your day couldn't get any worse, the all to familiar face came walking in, with a few other guys. Your eyes widened, and you had to double look considering he looked older and more mature since the last time you saw him.

Thankfully you were in the corner of the  room so chances were, he wasn't going to see you, Boy you were so wrong.

"One medium hot chocolate for Y/N" The lady called out and you face palmed. Marco heard the name and his mind thought of you. Of course there could be a million Y/N's so he didn't think much of it, until he saw you.

"Thank you" You smiled, taking it from her. Marco knew it was you, the second he saw the promsie ring he brought you. You had never taken it off, despite everything you had put each other through.

"Y/N?" he spoke up just as you were about to walk away. Now you really just wanted to disappear, but something kept you frozen on your feet.

"How have you been?" he asked, scratching the back of his head.

"Good I'm just stressed with my deadlines, but I'm getting there, how about you?" you asked back.

"I'm a footballer now, I get to play along side amazing players and I mean the training all payed off" he chuckled making you laugh, him making you laugh only made you think of the times you really were together every day.

"Did you ever move on?" he asked suddenly, and you gulped, shaking your head no.

"Not yet, I'm not entirely ready for that" You admitted, and you know he was going to answer his own question.

"I'm going to be honest with you and say that I have" Marcos face turned guilty when he saw the frown on your lips.

"Y/N I'm so sorry" he went to hug you but you lightly pushed his hand away.

"Congrats, Marco, seriously, you deserve someone who really isn't me, good luck on your football. Maybe one day we really can be friends" You spoke grabbing your bag and walking out of the shop without looking back.

I know this is a sad imagine
But thanks for reading
Love ya guys 😙😘😚