#79 Kieran Trippier

For cbakersmith

It had been fair to say Kieran wasn't too happy with you when you told him you didn't feel up to going to the match along with him, you had a migraine and stomach ache.

He was mad but he calmed down.You started to question that he wasn't picking up your calls or answering your texts.

You tried to congratulate him since he won the match and you were watching him on TV.

Despite all you wanted to do was rest, you stand on you two feet to talk to him.

"Well done babe!," You say but all he did was look at you, turn away and cross his arms.

"Are you seriously going to give me the silent treatment?" You say and Kieran walks off.

You followed him to the bedroom, finding him laying on his side of the bed, facing the wall.

You take a deep breathe in an attempt to control the wave of emotions that were threatening to drown you as you got into bed, mirroring his position.

Honestly, you had nothing to say to him. You groan as the movement beside you from your slumber- it felt as if you only just managed to fall asleep and now you were awake?

You feel Kierans hand rest on your waist and you tense, barely catching the whispered "Honey are you okay?"

You roll over and catch Kieran sadly looking over to you. "I'm really sorry for being harsh and your ill, you can't help that baby" You nod slightly padding quickly.

"Kieran, you know I'd been there if I was in a fit state..." He cuts you off and presses his fingers onto your lips gently.

"I know you would have" he opens his arms wide. "Come here babe" You frown and shake your head. "Babe, I can't you'll catch the cold"

He laughs and cuts you off and you can't help but smile. "Well Y/N I dont care" he grins, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you over to him.

"Right now, I just want to cuddle and fall asleep with my girlfriend  whether she has a cold or not..."

Thanks for reading
Love ya guys 😜😘🤩