#6 Ruben Loftus-Cheek

"Okay baby, call me if you need me" Ruben said. He gave me a quick peck and was out the door. Ruben was going out with a couple of his friends, but I was tired and decided to stay at home.

So far I had read some of my favourite books such as The Fault in our stars, Wonder, made some grilled cheese sandwiches and even catches up on some Riverdale. Being bored as I was, I called my best friend Ella. She agreed come over to keep me company. I ran up the stairs to get some extra blankets because I was getting cold.

On the way down the stairs I missed a step and slipped. I tumbled down the stairs and felt a snap in my wrist.

I let out a sob. Luckily, right after it happened, Ella walked through door.

"Y/N what happened?" she slowly picked me up and helped me to her car. "I slipped down the stairs" I cried out. She helped me into the passenger seat.

"Hey, Ruben yeah...i'm on way to the hospital with Y/N...just meet us there"
"Okay I'm on my way" I heard because the phone was on speaker.

Ella got the attention of a couple people working there and they wheeled me in to get a x-ray.

A bright light was the first thing I saw, but soon later my cheeky boy.
"Babe"he said concerned
"Ruben" I smiled lazily.
"What happened?" he asked as he held my cheek.
"Well I was getting blankets from upstairs and Ella was coming over because I was bored, so I ran down the stairs and fell"
"You're so clumsy baby, so clumsy" he chuckled.

A few minutes later the nurse walked in and told I was free to go but that I was not to move my wrist to much and put pressure on my wrist.

In the car Ruben held my hand that didn't snap. When we reached the flat I had to wait for him to get out. He kissed my lips gently before lifting me up bridal style and carrying me in the house.

I was just so frustrated with myself.

"What's wrong babe?"
"It's going to be so annoying not to be able to do my own things because of stupid wrist" You let out a frustrated groan and let a tear fall down your face.

"Baby look at me" Ruben said with concern."I know this will be frustrating for you, but its only for the best" He lead me into the bathroom to help me shower. He was so gentle and that made me love him even more.

After getting me ready for bed he put me in bed and not even a minute later he go in himself.

"Rubes, thank you so much, I love you" I whispered almost falling sleep. Ruben leant over to place a kiss on my cheek. "I love you too, anything to make you feel happy babe" With one last kiss you both drifted off into a deep slumber.

It was definitely annoying for me to not being able to do certain things but I had the best guy in the world to help me out so I was happy.

Thanks for reading guy's be sure to leave requests for any of your favourite footballers.