#118 John Stones No.3

Me and John have had a tough relationship to say the least, but I love him, I really do.

We've been together for almost a year and a half, all of the fights and arguments dont mean anything to me, as long as I'm with him.

I smile as I walk into his house. "John?" I set my keys on the table as I shrug off my jacket and lean it against a chair on the kitchen table. I furrow my brows and stay silent as I try to listen for any movement in the house.

I hear rustling coming from upstairs and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear as I walk up the stairs to his room.

"Hey John I..."

My eyes widen when his eyes snap to me in a hurry when I look at the pretty blonde girl staring back at me from the bed, where he was laying down too.

"Oh I'm um, I didn't know I was uh-interrupting something, I'll leave..." I say softly and avoid rye contact with both of them.

"Y/N, no, this is a mistake." He inches himself away from the unknown girl and I wonder how he's been doing this.

I shake ny head as tje tears almost fall. "No, it's okay," I close the door on  my way out and sigh as I woke ny tears away.

When I almost downstairs, I hear footsteps rushing down, I try to pull myself together and rush to get my keys and my dignity in place. I grab my sweater from of the couch in the living room and look around. I can get my stuff later.

"Stop," I turn around and John stands there, his shoulders slumped and his breathe shaky, his eyes darting around the room. When the front door opens and then shuts I realize we are the only two in here again.

I sigh "Stop what?"

He comes closer to me and takes the white sweater from my grip and throws it next to him in the living room somewhere. He takes my face in his hands and puts his forehead against mine.

I shake my head and he tightens his hands to keep my head steady. "Shh, we're fine, we are ok, baby we'll get through this, I'm so sorry."

I choke on a sob. "I thought we could maybe make it,"

I feel a tear fall on my cheek that didn't belong to me. "Don't talk like that, we'll make it."

I pull away from him and now get a clear view of his eyes, which were really irritated, "How long?" I mumble.

His bottom lip shivers and he hangs his head in shame. "Please don't make me say it,"

I close my eyes, "I just want to know."

"5 months." He whispers.

My lips turns into a thin line as I try to contain the sobs that want to emit from my throat so badly. "She's pretty." I say and fake smile at him.

He looks at me guilty as another tear slowly trickles down his cheek. " No stop, you're the most beautiful thing that walks on this planet." He whispers as he shakes his head.

"Did I do anything, because I, I could've fixed it or atleast tried to... if it's because I wouldn't have sex with you yet them i'm sorry, you should have told me and i would have, if I wasn't skinny enough..."

He presses our foreheads against each other's harshly. "You don't say shit to me, don't say that, you're fucking perfect baby, absolutely perfect."

"I think you should stay with her."

He pulls back and furrows his eyebrows as hard as he could. "What the fuck are you saying, babe? You make no sense, I love you and you know that, don't you?" He begs as he tries to multiple times to catch my eyesight.

When I stay silent he runs a hand through his hair and starts crying again. "Oh my god, you don't? How could you even think..."

"John stop, you're going to hurt yourself."

"But you don't think, what have I fucking done..."

I start pacing around the room. "All of those times you went out for 'work or go see your 'friends' you were with her. Weren't you?"

"Y/N..." As the tears fall down his beautiful his face I almost want to go up and hug him and to make it better.

"Why? I just want to know why."

"I don't know."

My breathing starts to become heavier as I try to keep as steady pace of my heartbeat. "I thought maybe i could change you, I wanted to be the one to do that."

"You have changed me, in all the correct ways, baby you have, you're my everything, I can't live without you." He tries to take my hands in his, but I scurry away. He frowns.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't good enough for you,"

"You can't leave me, I need you please, you love me, don't you?" He begs, tugging on his bottom lip.

"Of course I love you, but I can't be here, can't be with you."

He nods to himself for a second. "I'll fix it, I'll do anything..."

"I'll get my brother to collect my stuff tomorrow,"

"No, you belong here with me."

"I'm not yours anymore, John I wasn't yours the moment you laid your hands on her," I close my eyes as I picture him doing the things I wish he could've done to me.

The tears are endless now and I don't care at this point.

He crashes to his knees and holds his head in his hands as sobs rack through his body in the most heart breaking way.

"Thank you for loving me for this long." I thank him as I grab my sweater from where he threw it mindlessly before.

I kiss his cheek softly as I see him close his eyes as his fists close tightly together.

I grab my keys again and walked out.

Atleast he loved me.

Thanks for reading
Love ya guys
You 😍😘🤩