#45 Timothy Weah

For sciencenerdontop
Hope you enjoy 😜

"Hello internet, today I am joined with this guy!" I tell my camera, morning to Timothy.

"Hey I'm her boyfriend" Tim introduces, giving a goofy smile. Way to be subtle about it hun.

"That's Timothy, today were answering some questions sent in by you guys on Twitter, so let's go!"

"First for Timothy, have you ever gotten jealous of someone else being with Y/N"

"No" he answered straight away.

"Yh you were, when I was with my cousin Jay and you didn't know who he was"

"No I wasn't...i just"

"Yes you were...don't even try to deny it babe"

"Ok okay I was...just a little bit...only because I didn't know he was your cousin"

"Yh yeah...make excuses now" you teased.

"Next question" he huffed.

"Do a British accent...well because I am British I think we should make Tim do it"

"Okay"

"Go on then babe"

"How are you mate, would you like a cup of tea" he said and instantly bursted out laughing soon after.

"Omg that's soo bad" you said laughing hard.

"Ok at least I tried" he said in an annoyed tone.

"I don't get how you don't get jealous" Timothy said shaking his head in disbelief  as we climbed into bed.

"Oh I do" I admit casually, sliding beside him in the bed.

"Wait what?" he asks.

"I get jealous" I shrug.

"Then why don't you say anything"

"Because I know at the end of the day, your mine and I'm yours"

"Wow....I feel like a dick now" he said embarrassed.

"There's nothing wrong with being jealous babe, it shows me you care" you said cupping his face.

"I love you" he said staring at you.

"I love you too" you said kissing his soft lips

Thanks for reading
Love ya guys😙😗😚
Hoep you enjoyed