#33 Mason Holgate

Mason left for training early this morning, and I decided to stay in bed a little longer. I got up at noon and made lunch for myself, pizza rolls. I watched Supernatural as I ate them and then shut the TV.

I did the little cleaning that was needed, and then wenr into our room and grabbed my absolute favourite book Wuthering Heights. I headed back downstairs and started to read it, when Mason walked through the door.

"Hey Mason, I thought you were gonna be at training longer" I say.

"I went in earlier to get everything done, whatcha doing?"

"Just reading" I reply

"I'll join you" he says.

"Are you sure? I know you don't like reading babe"

"It'll be fun, plus there's nothing to do"

He grabbed my other original version of Wuthering heights. I had two copies because  my first one and started falling apart, so I got a new hardcover one.

After about ten minutes of us sitting in silence, reading, Mason began to get fidgety. He started to squirm on the other end of the couch.

"Mason" I say, causing him to look at me. "You good?"

"No, this is boring" he sighs. "How do you not get bored?"

"You just have to get lost in another world and the book flies by" I reply.

"I'd rather do something more fun like playing football, eating, cuddling or making a baby" he says.

You chuckles at the last one "Mason, we're not making a baby right now, but we can cuddle"

"Great let's go" he states, grabbing me by my wrist and trying to drag me to the bed.

"Mason, if we cuddle in bed, we're going to end up making a baby" I said laughing.

He ponders for a moment "I don't see a problem with that"

"Here" I said, directing him over to the couch. I lightly pushed him on his chest so he was on the couch, sitting up only slightly, confusion written on his feature.

Then I ran to the kitchen to grab Oreos and milk as a snack for us. I came back and his eyes lit up when he saw me holding them.

I grabbed my book and a blanket and settled between his legs, resting against his chest, I opened my book again and started reading. I could tell he was reading along with me, while munching on a Oreo. He wrapped his arms around my waist and said " I don't know how you do it, but you make  evrything better"

Thanks for reading
Love ya guys 😙😘😚