#20 Dele Alli

This imagine is number 20 just like Dele's  shirt and I just realized it was a coincidence. Lol dunno why I had to point that out but yeah.
Enjoy: 👇👇👇

You were home alone watching a scary movie. You usually don't do this, but you couldn't sleep your mind was full of thoughts of Dele.

He'd been gone for a couple of weeks and the only contacts you had with him were short phone calls and short Skype conversations. He wasn't exactly your boyfriend since he never really asked you to be his girlfriend but you two did things that normal couples would do. Kiss, cuddle and hold hands.

Digging your hand into the bowl of popcorn, you have your gaze set on the TV. You throw some popcorn into your mouth just as you heard a loud crash that wasn't coming from the TV.

You paused the movie and called out "Hello?"

Since you were alone, you thought this was quite strange, so you blew it off. You press play on the remote only to pause the movie again. This time you heard a doorknob twisting and jiggling.

"Is anyone here?" you ask but got no reply. So once again you press play on the movie. You heard a shuffling sound and that's when you jump up from the couch.

"Alright! Who's in here? I know karate, I'm actually Bruce Lee's daughter!" you yell.

You didnt really know karate and neither were you Bruce Lee's daughter, you jsut said it hoping that whoever was in your house would get scared and leave.

You hear the shuffling again, so you tiptoe into the kitchen and pull out a knife from the drawer.

"I have a knife!" you scream. The shuffling noise got louder and then everything went silent. Your hands were shaking and you nearly dropped the knife from your hand.

Then you heard heavy breathing behind you and you could feel it hitting your neck. You were frozen in place, you couldn't turn around. Just as you scream, a hand went over your mouth. So you elbow the person behind you right in the stomach.

"Ouch Y/N! what was that for?" you turn around and see Dele bent over holding his stomach.

"Dele!" you exclaim. Your about to hug him but he says" how about you put hat knife away first before you stab me"

You place the knife on the counter and his Dele. " I'm so sorry, you know I get scared easily" you say.

"And that's why you're watching a scary movie alone?"Dele laughs.

You laugh with him and then you say ".I misses you Dele"

"I missed me too" you lightly slap him and laugh" I missed you too Y/N" he gives you a long awaited kiss.

You two then go back and finish watching the scary movie and whenever you'd scream  at a part in the movie, Dele would whisper sweetly " It's alright Y/N super Dele's here to keep you safe"

Thanks for reading guy's.
LEAVE REQUESTS PLZZZ
Love you guys 😙😘😚