#78 Paulo Dybala No.3

For Asmaay1999

Waking up beside Paulo is one of the best feelings in the world. Knowing he is all yours is just mind blowing.

"Paulo" I whispered, poking his nose. He stayed still.

"Paulo" I whispered again, poking his cheek where his dimple would be. He stirred a bit, still not awake.

"Paulo Dybala" I whispered a bit louder, tapping his forehead repeatedly.

He grumbled, pushing me off. I frowned, climbing back on top him.

"Paulo" I sung quietly.

"Paulo, you need to being grumpy and wake up!" I sung again.

"Why did you wake me up?" He mumbled, eyes still closed, the grin gone.

"I, I dont really know to be honest" You tried not to laugh at yourself.

"You should be punished" He opened one eye and grinned again.

I quickly jumped off to him and ran out of the room, stopping in the kitchen.

"What to fix, what to fix?" I mumbled to myself, searching through the cabinets. The only thing in out apartment was bread and cereal.

I poured two bowls of cereal and milk. By the time I had eaten all of my breakfast, Paulo came into the kitchen. His black sweatpants hung low on his waist, his chest bare.

"You missed breakfast" You giggled, putting my bowl in the sink.

His hands held your waist, then slid under the shirt you were wearing,  which was his. His hands ran up and down my sides, taking in all of my curves. You leaned your head back on his shoulder, looking up at him. His eyes were closed, his head resting on the side of yours.

He took a deal breathe through his nose,and soon released it.

"I love you so much" He said quietly, his hands resting on your waist.

"I love you more" you replied, closing your eyes as well, taking in the moment.

"You're wrong" he spoke, squeezing your waist a bit.

"Can it just be you and I, like this forever?" He asked.

"Yes" I replied, moving your hands to his and intertwining your fingers.

Paulo started sprinkling kisses all over your cheeks and neck, making goosebumps appear all over your skin.

"Mmm, I'm gonna go shower" Paulo said, removing his lips from your neck.

"i would love it if you would join me" He smirked, leaning his forehead on mine. You were facing him with your arms around his neck.

"Oh, I bet you would" you giggled, making him smile.

"I'm sure you would enjoy it too, just imagine you and me..."

"Okay, ok" You stopped him before he could made a cheeky remark.

He connected your lips for a quick second, then dragged you to the bathroom with him.

● 💏A little bit of smut💏

Paulo let his pants fall to his ankle and stepped out of them, kicking them to the hamper. He looked so hot.

"Your turn" He tugged at the bottom of his t shirt that you were wearing.

You pulled the t shirt off, leaving you in your underwear.

He smirked, removing his boxers and morning for you to remove your underwear, which you did. He turned around, turning on the water and stepping into the shower. You followed him, covering you're chest and lower region with your arms.

He placed his hands on your waist and you slowly swayed back and forth. The hot water ran down your bodies, relaxing you both.

Paulo's hand ran up and down your body, once again talking in each and every curve.

You grabbed the shampoo bottle and started washing Paulo's hair slowly. He closed his eyes, enjoying your fingers massaging his scalp.

While he was rinsing his hair, you washed yours. He took a loofa and gently scrubbed all over your body and his making you very frustrated. You wanted him so bad, but you also just wanted to relax your body today.

After you finished showering, you both got dressed in sweat pants him in a white shirt and you in one of his navy blue shirts. You sat on the couch, watching random shows all day, such as Spongebob and Supernatural.

You laid your head on his chest, be wrapped his arms around your torso.

"You know, I honestly think I would never be happy if I didn't have you" He spoke as the show went on a commercial. You looked up at him, looking him straight in the eyes.

"I love you" you spoke in almost a whisper. His lips curved up in a small grin, pulling youre face up to his.

"I love you too" He whispered and connected your lips to begin a heated makeout session.

Thanks for reading
Love ya guys
😜😘🤩