#10 Kyle Walker

This one I wrote awhile go so I'm warning you guys this is cringy. If you do decide to read it thanks 👇👇👇

You sat down snuggling nest to Kyle with his arm wrapped around you securely and a mug of hot coco filled with marshmellows in your hand. His other hand he held his phone scrolling through instagram.

"Kyle?" you asked, looking up at his beautiful brown eyes.
"Hmm?"He asked not looking away from his phone.
"I'm cold" you smiled. He places the phone down and looked at you.

"Really?" he asked with unsure grin on his face.
"No fakely" you giggled sarcastically. Suddenly, he flipped you over as he leaned over you, his arms on either side, supporting his weight.

"Let's help you warm up then" he winks at you cheekily. He leaned near you, placing his lips on yours. His lips moved perfectly against yours.

His hand made it's way to your waist holding it softly. He pushed you back on the couch, climbing up with you. Your body had warmed up as you made out.

He pulled back and he smiled at you with his cheeky, adorable smile making you melt. He tucked a strand a strand of hair behind your ear.

"What?" you asked as his beautiful eyes stared at yours deeply.

"I love you so much" he said, his voice deep and raspy as his hand ran through your hair.

"I love you too" you said. He leaned close, his lips touching the tips of your ear.

"I love you more" he whispered softly making butterflies flutter in your tummy.

Thanks for reading guy's.
PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘