#92 Jadon Sancho No.3

"I'm so sorry, Y/N" Jadon's voice is quiet and laced with concern as he rubs small circles on my back.

"It's not your fault" I sniffle and mean my head against his shoulder.

"How are you feeling?" He questions and pulls me closer against his side.

"Like an idiot" I tell him, my voice lacking any emotion..

He sighs and his lips press against my temple.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks carefully.

"Why are all boys such fucking assholes?" I ask.

"Hey" I can literally hear a pout in his voice.

"You know what I mean" I sigh and turn my head, to look up at him. "I know you're not one of them" I weakly smile, despite the emptiness in feeling now "You're my Jadon"

"I'm your Jadon" He repeats in a whisper, his eyes holding an unfamiliar emotion.

"I told him I'm not ready yet and what did he do?he broke it off" I look down. "Just like always".

"Y/N..."

"No" I cut him off sharply. "I've had 3 boyfriend's, okay 3, and all of them were the same" I run my hand through my hair. "Am I not worth it? Why don't I deserve a relationship?" I rather question myself than him.

"Of course not baby, of course you're worth it" He murmurs and his lips press into my hair. He starts to rock the both of us gently from side to side, trying his best to comfort me.

"It doesn't matter" I continue with a scowl on my face. "This boy was a stupid idiot" I mutter and cross my arms over my chest.

I know I can tell Jadon anything and he'll be here to listen to me, becasue that's what best friends are for, but I rather hide in a dark corner and not talk about how I'm feeling than to spill it all out.

"Thanks for listening Jadon, I'm gonna go" I say with a cold voice, my eyes distant, staring straight ahead. I try to wiggle out of his embrace, but he just tightens his grip.

"No" He says softly and buries his face in the crook of my neck.

"Yes" I argue, my tone still cold.

Jadon presses a kiss against my neck and a shiver runs down my spine. My skin tingles and goosebumps cover my whole body. This feeling is unfamiliar.

"I'm here for you" His voice is quiet and muffled by my hair. " Well talk about it now" He tells me and pulls back to look at me. I continue to look straight ahead and Jadon doesn't do anything to change that.

"How are you feeling right now?" He asks and the pad of his thumb rubs small circles on my knee.

"Nothing, empty"

"That wasn't a proper answer"

"I don't care"

I don't want to let Jadon. I dont want it.

"How did you feel, when you were with that dickhead of a boyfriend?" He continues to question me, although i wanted to end the conversation.

"Worthless" I reply, after a long pause, I don't want it, I'm not gonna let him in.

"And how are you feeling now?" His voice is very quiet and it's easy to find some sort of comfort in his voice.

"Nothing" I give him the same answer as earlier. I dont want to let him in.

He lets put another sigh and scoots close to me if that's even possible. "You have to let me in, Y/N" He sounds frustrated, but his voice is laced with sadness at the same time.

"I don't think I can" My tone is clipped.

"You're..." He trailsboff and places his index and middle finger under my chin and turns my head so i'm forced to look at him.

"You're afraid" He clarifies. His voice is even more quiet and his eyes flicker between my own.

"I'm fine" My voice is shaking and cracking midsentence.

"Babe no" His lips pull into a sad smile and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into his lap.

Immediately my head find its place on his chest and I take a fistful of his shirt, clinging onto it for dear life.

"What do you want, love?"

I take a deep breath before opening my mouth. "I want someone who will love me for me, and not for my body...someone I already have" I whisper without break eye contact with him.

Jadons hand cups my cheek and his thumb strokes up and down, wiping away a few tears. Mg breathing gets faster and heavier and my eyes for a wide, I'm nervous and...afraid.

"It's okay to be scared..." He assures me as if reading my mind.

"I'm sorry" I whisper and look down.

"Hey, look at me" He pleaded and I obey. "You don't have to be sorry"

"But I cant..." is what I tell him, going he would get what I mean.

"And I dont expect you to, you've been hurt so bad, being scared is ok..." He kisses my forehead and I let out a content sigh.

"But you're, i-i I'm just afraid..."

"I love you, with all I have and you're scared" He looks straight into my eyes again, his hand not leaving my cheek.

"I don't wanna be afraid" I admit and a single tear rolls down my cheek, but brushes it away.

"And I'll help you to love again, okay love?, you'll always have me here"

"I've always had you" I whisper, I'd do anything to get over my stupid fear, but it'll take time.

"It will take time" I sigh and muzzle my face into his neck.

"And I'm willing to wait for you baby" Jadon tightens his grip around me and buries his face in my hair. Kisses are pressed against my cheek and temple and I close my eyes.

LOVE, That's what I saw in Jadons eyes.

Thanks for reading
Love ya guys
😘🤩😍