#21 Rob Holding

Can you guys give me the some footballer suggestions because I don't know who to right imagines about.
Anyways enjoy: 👇👇👇

I wake up with a light kisses attacking my neck and I start laughing to myself

"Morning beautiful" he raspy voice replies.

I immediately snuggle into his chest and as if it was meant to be his arm placed perfectly around my waist.

"Fancy going for a walk, through the park today, seems like a lovely day?" Rob suggests as he kisses the top of my head.

"Mhmm, sounds good to me" I reply smiling but still so sleepy.

"You're so cute in the morning, you know that?" he says hugging me a little tighter. I giggle into his chest, hugging him back just as much.

"I know I'm cute, you don't have to tell me..." I reply back looking up with a cheeky look in my eye.

"Ha, come on you, let's go, got a big day ahead" Rob moves slightly making me lay down on my side of the bed.

"I thought we were just going to have a chill day at the park?" i sit up and ask.

"We are, but that that doesn't mean I can't treat you" Rob winks and walks into the bathroom with a smirk on his face as I lay back down thinking about how lucky I am to be with him.

"You better not be going back to sleep in there!" Rob yells put from the bathroom causing you to laugh and lazily get out of bed to get ready for a chill day at the park.

Thanks for reading.
LEAVE REQUESTS
Love ya guys 😙😘😚