#147 Pedro Neto

Pedro was preparing for his upcoming match, and he has been really busy lately preparing. You understood it needs a lot of preparation so you weren't mad about him being gone all the time.

You made up in your mind that you wanted to do something special for your baby just because.

You were trying to think what could you do or give to him to make him feel appreciated. You thought long and hard and you finally came up with perfect plan.

Pedro's POV

I'm finally going to spend some quality time with my love. I feel bad that, I haven't been able to because I've hardly been home, I'm always tired or busy.

I was on my way home and I called y/n to let her know. She had rang me earlier to tell me, that she had something special planned and it's a surprise.

She's so unpredictable and I love it.

I'm sure I'm going to love the surprise. I get home and she's dressed in this beautiful white dress and some flats. Hair in loose waves, and just the right amount of make up.

She's a natural beauty and she doesn't even really need it but I like what she has on.

"Hey baby, you look gorgeous."I said as I pulled her into my arms to give her a kiss.

"Hey my love, are you ready for your surprise?" She asked excited.

"Yes what is it?" I asked matching her excitement, her eyes lighting up.

"We have to get there first, come on babe." she says as she grabs her keys and leads me to her car.

We both get in and she starts the car up but first hands me a blind fold.

"What's this for?" I asked confused. "I dont want to to see where the surprise is, you have to put it on."

"Hey this is not fair, I hate the dark and I want to stare at you, while you drive." I said annoyed.

"Dont be a baby, just relax my love." She said.

We started to pull off. The drive to wherever we were going was long and I even took a small nap. I finally felt y/n wake me up out of my slumber because we had finally arrived to whoever we are.

I get out the car blind folded and she takes my hand and leads me to the surprise.

"Ok are you ready?" She says.

"Yes I've been ready forever, let's go." I said and it made her laugh. She took my blind off and I finally recognized where we were.

I used to come here all the time just to think or run around with my old friends.

"How did you know about this place?" I asked bringing her into my arms to hug her.

"Well I wanted to do something very special for you and I got a tip from your mom, do you like it?" She said looking for approval.

"Babe, I love it, I haven't been here in what feels like whatever." I said hugging her tight and kissing her.

"Come on I have something set up right under the stars, it's perfect." She said grabbing my hand leading the way.

I saw a blanket with electronic fancy candles wrapped around it and 3 boxes some of my favourite snacks. We sat down and got comfortable.

"Ok I have some stuff for you to open, I want you to open this." She said and i just look at her in shock and amazement.

I'm honestly trying to figure out why she's doing all of this. I put the thought to the side while I began opening the presents, it included bracelets with my birth stones, jackets and shoes and perfume.

"Babe, I'm very speechless right now." I said really not knowing what to say.

"And that's not all." she says handing me a big hamper full of chocolates I enjoy.

"Babe, why have done all of this for me?" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I just wanted to make you feel special tonight and I wanted to give you something special just because." She said with a smile happy that I truly loved everything.

"I'm so lucky, what did I do right in life for me to deserve you." I said.

"You must be in a very good standing with the good man above." She joked making us both laugh hysterically.

"Babe you really didnt have to do this." I spoke overwhelmed.

"Yes I do  and I wanted to, i love to make you feel special." She replied calmly.

"The honest truth is the best gift of all of then is you, I'm so happy you are mine, I love you." I said

"I love you more baby." she says.

I plant a kiss on her lips to let her know I mean it deeply. I know in my heart that she loves me with everything in her being and for that I'm so grateful.

We stayed cuddled up for awhile just talking about everything and avoided talking about anything work related.

Y/n always knows that to say she's really my best friend. Tonight is one of those moments where I just want to freeze and never leave this moment.

At this point I can't imagine Y/n not being in my life. My future has everything to do with her in it. I can only hope that time can be in my favour because I would love to marry y/n so we can love and love in forever.

I hope our forever can come soon.

Thanks for reading. Please vote. Feel free to dm me or comment any requests.
❤💖❤