#53 Trent Alexander Arnold No.2

For loserstozier
Hope you enjoy

"Babe i'm home!" Trent yells, i remain quiet as i lean forward and take another scoop of my ice-cream.

"Is that my ice-cream?" he asks standing behind me.

"Why are you eating it?" he asks.

"Cause your not" I answer like it's the most obvious thing in the world. He rolls his eyes and grabs a spoon, going in for a scoop. I pulled the tub of Ben and Jerry's and held it close to my chest.

"I never said you could have some"

"It's mine!"

"Not anymore" I take the bowl and walk into the living room. I plop myself onto the couch and continue to eat the melting ice-cream.

"Me and Joe were talking about fears earlier" Trent says sitting next to me. I glance over, waiting for him to continue.

"I was wondering what your scared of" he said.

I smile slightly and turn to face him with a serious face "I suffer from Mephobia"

He looks generally interested and concerned "What does that mean?"

"It means I have a year of becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everybody dies"

I laugh at his priceless facial expression. "Your such a smartass" he mumbles before stealing my ice-cream and making a run for it.

The ice-cream stealer.

Thanks for reading
Love ya guys😙😗😚
Hope you enjoy
This is not my work credit to the owner. I just found it really interesting so I made my twist on it.
Leave requests and VOTE!!!!!!