#62 Mason Mount

All the lights in the room were low, what remained of the light outside was politely shut out by purple curtains and white blind shutters.

It was warm. Heating turned up high, candles burning a sweet vanilla scent and a lovely cream fluffy blanket draped around your rested body.

Lazily thrown across the sofa, you lay restful as if lifeless. Your eyes just managed to stay open to watch the lousy game show left on from previous watchings.

"Alright, Love?" Mason bursted your thoughts hanging his black coat on the metal coat rack hanging from the wall.

"Yh yeah" you just managed to mumbled, then nestling back into the plush cushion your messy hair was sprawled across. "You sure?" he asked, inching closer to you now shoe and sockless.

You cringed at the sight of his bare feet coming in contact with the wooden floor.

"Do you want a cuppa?" He knelt beside you before tossing house keys on the oak coffee table. "No, i'm good" you weakly smiled.

"Mhm ok" Mason replied. "Cuddle" you whisper shouted within an outburst which surprised Mason and even your self.

Mason, now on his feet, turned back around to see you. "You wanna a cuddle?" Mason laughed.

"Yes please" you murmered, opening the front of the blanket to welcome him in and shuffling back to allow space.

"Alrighty then" your boyfriend sniggered slightly. He crawled in beside you, back towards you as he knew how much you loved being little spoon and him big spoon.

"What we watching then?" he asked in a cheery tone, observing the unpopular choice if entertainment on the large screen.

"I don't know, baby..." You whispered, lifting up his black tee and beginning to allow your quite long nails to trace and lightly scratch across his skin, causing him to hum in pleasure.

"Ughh" he grinned. You never knew why he loved having his back scratched so much, he always begged you to but sometimes you admit you always declined and said you couldn't be bothered.

"I love you handsome" you told him sleepily kissing the top half of his back, between his shoulder blades which was clothed.

"I love you more sleepy" he chuckled before looking over his shoulder and shuffling on his back slightly to see your eyelids were already shut, you were releasing soft snores and your hand was pressed against his back.

"I love you so much baby" Mason repeated.

Thanks for reading
Love ya guys 😜😘🤩