#14 Ben Chilwell

This imagine was requested by @stephymessi thanks for the request hope you like it.

"Y/N!" Ben called echoing throughout the house.

"Ben, what is it i'm right here" you said giggling. You were sitting right next to him.

"Babe, I'm the best at jokes there is aren't i?" Ben proudly asked.

"Uhmm"

"Babe? I am the best at jokes right?" Ben asked once again.

"Um yeah, no, I'm the best at jokes" you replied.

"Are not!"
"Are too!"
"Are not!"
"Are too!"

"Okay, ok let's settle this with a joke off then. Knock Knock" Ben smirked.

"Who's there?" you asked rolling you eyes playfully.

"Howl"

"Howl who?"

"Howl you know if you don't open the door" Ben said laughing at his joke.

"Wow lame, you dork" you said teasing him.

"Okay like you could do any better babe"

"I can watch, okay, once upon a time there was a guy and a girl. The guy liked he girl. The guy said ' I love you to the moon and back' and the girl said ' Aw okay lets send you to the moon and watch you get back" you said laughing.

"Well that wasan't very nice"

"Okay I got one, Knock Knock!" Ben said.

"Who's there?" you asked.

"Who?"

"Who who?"

"Your an owl?" Ben asked chuckling.

"Okay so" you say being interrupted.

Ben pinned you to the couch, sitting on your thighs and holding your wrists above your head smirking down at you.

"Bennnnnn what are you aaaaahh stoooop it ahahahaha Bennnn stooop" you screamed, twisting and turning, trying to free yourself, but Ben's grip was too strong. Ben had lifted your shirt and started tickling you.

"Okay babe honestly though I was trying not to laugh at your joke but I'm not just gonna let you take my crown, say I'm the best at jokes and I'll let you go"

"Neveraaaah" you screamed, now laughing so hard that your face turned red.

"Then I guess, I'll never stop" Ben said grinning.

"Noooo Ben pleassseee" you cried, the tears streaming down your cheeks. Ben felt bad and stopped. He released you and let you catch your breath.

"I'm sorry babe, you started crying and tearing up and..." he gasped you suddenly pinned him down now copying his previous actions.

"Challenge accepted" you said and started to tickle him.

"Nooooooo" Ben laughed.

"Tables have turned Chilwell, you're helpless" you screamed.

"Noo please I'm sorry" Ben laughed and squealed whilst screaming.

"And?" you teased.

"And?" Ben laughed.

"I'm the best at jokes there is? you asked teasing.

"Nooo, babe please let me goo, free mee" Ben screamed tears rolling down his cheeks.

"You win" Ben said in between husky breaths.

"Good" you smiled hugging him.

Thanks for reading.
REQUEST ARE OPEN.
Please vote if you enjoy.
Love ya 😙😙😙