I knock on Magnus and Alec's door

I knock on Magnus and Alec's door. Alec opens it. "Can I talk to magnus" I ask. "Yeah" he says. "Magnus, Clary wants you" he calls. Magnus comes out of the bedroom.

"Whatcha need biscuit" he asks. "I need to ask you something about my powers" I ask. "What about them" he asks. "I've been feeling exhausted and kinda sick lately every time I use a rune that's powerful" I say. "You're putting a lot of your energy into it if it's powerful.  You will be fine. Have you told jace about this" he asks. "No because if I do he will freak out and not let me help with anything. You know how he is. What should I do Magnus" I ask. "Rest after you start feeling like that. It will help, trust me" he says. "Thanks Magnus, are you and Alec coming" I ask. "No, we're going to sit this one out" he says. "Okay well you two have fun here then" I say.

I go sit in the kitchen at the barstools waiting on whoever is coming. The others eventually come out. "I'm staying" Simon says. "Okay well the rest of us will go then. Have fun with Magnus and Alec" I say.

The five of us leave the condo. While we are waiting for the elevator Alice's phone rings. "Hello" she asks. "Oh hey Lucy" she says. "Thank you" she says. "Is she really letting you come by yourself" she asks. We all get in the elevator and head down to P2. "Yeah I guess you can come today. It's just for the day right" she asks. "Okay how long will it take for you to get down here" she asks. "Okay see you then" she says and hangs up the phone.

We all get in my car. "So apparently Lucy is coming today" Alice says. "Is your mom coming with her" Jonathan asks. "No, according to Lucy our mom is letting her come on her own. She's probably taking the private plane over so she is gonna get here faster than a regular plane" Alice says. "You have a private plane" Izzy asks. "My parents do" Alice says. "Oh yeah I forgot they are rich" jace says.

"Oh I need to call her back" Alice says. "Hey Alice" I hear someone say. "Say hey Lucy you're on speaker phone" Alice says. "Hey" Lucy says. The rest of us say hey. "I only recognize one of those voices" Lucy says. "You haven't left the house yet have you" Alice asks. "No why? I literally just hung up with you and it takes 30 minutes to get the plane ready" Lucy says. "I know but I need you to go to my room and get something for me" Alice says. "Yeah what do you want" Lucy asks. "I need you to bring me one of my Georgia bulldog shirts. I'm ready to get on some Alabama and auburn fans nerves. Man I hate Alabama" Alice says. "I know you do. Which one do you want me to bring" Lucy asks. "It doesn't matter. I would buy one here but I'm pretty sure they are all LSU, Alabama, Florida gators or auburn and I am not touching that" Alice says. "Okay I'll just pick one. See you later" Lucy says giggling. "Bye lucy" Alice says and hangs up. "You must really hate auburn and Alabama" I say. "Yes. Technically we are Florida's rivals but the others are just as bad. To me they are at least" she says. (This is how my dad is with Florida, LSU, Alabama and Auburn against Georgia)

We pull up to adventure island. "We should play later tag" Izzy says. "I guess so, which one do you guys want to do first" I ask. "Let's do go carting first then if we have time and want to do it after we can" jace says. "Fine with me" I say. We get out of the car and go in. I pay for the go carts and we go race the go carts. It's fun but a small track.