. She heard footsteps making their way to her room . throwing the tissue and razor into a draw she threw on clothes that would cover the battle scars . Robbie entered the room and immediately recognised the red cheeks and eyes as the sight after she had been crying . He came to her aid and wrapped his arms protectively around her . At first she pushed back annoyed at herself for faltering and letting Robbie see this side of her , but soon she clutched desperately to him as he did to her ,needing the comfort and human touch, abstaining from it for so long . Robbie went to comfort her accidentally brushing against the torn and sensitive cuts on her leg causing her to flinch . Robbie have her a concerned look before pulling at her jumper revealing multiple cuts and scars she had hidden for so long . His eyes widened at the sight before him . He held her closer than before and whispered in her ear " why ? " He paused hoping for an answer that she couldn't give. Too many emotions and scenarios had caused this , She didn't want to be looked at differently so rather than say anything she remained silent . " Please don't do this to yourself " tears had made a steady stream down both your faces as Robbie whipped away your tears and then his . " You are worth so much more than a piece of metal . Please believe me ! you are so much more than what that little piece of metal could define you as . "
She explained how long she had been feeling like this after Robbie had begged for her to say something after waiting as silence blew through out the room . After Robbie found out she felt relieved , the weight she bore on her shoulders for so long alone had been halved. Robbie watched her carefully making sure she ate everything on her plait , not skipping meals , doing insanity work outs . For a while she got better she did everything Robbie asked . On the roller coster that was her life in this moment it was going up . But what comes up must come down and soon she had plummeted . She kept her promise to Robbie but she found other ways . Bulimia was her main release throwing up after every meal , in a way this was worse than before . She would sit by the toilet and cry for hours wishing she didn't have curves or the skin she owned . She got away with this for months without letting the rouse falter or crack . Her bones prominent from her skin stretching over . It was clear now that the girl everyone perceived as normal was now struggling . Blinded by her own quest to loose weight she failed to see how much she had actually lost. Then as she continued with the process of forcing herself to vomit after a meal blood was reviled. Her body began to shake uncontrollably as pain racked her body . She clutched at the sides as she fell to the floor , unable to move or make a sound . Black covered the edges of her vision and soon they covered it all and she was left in darkness.

After Rugby Robbie would always come visit her . He knocked on the door to her house and waited patiently for it to be opened . When it was he was greeted by her mother who hugged Robbie and greeted him with a smile . " Hey Y/M/N Is Y/N here ? "
" Yea she's up in her room "
Robbie put down his bag and rushed up the stairs to see his best friend . He opened the door to her room to find it Empty . He raised his eyebrow and questioned where Y/N was . He checked all the rooms but couldn't find her . He pushes the door to the bathroom to open it but it was locked . Panic spread through out Robbie as he remembered how Y/N had told him that her feeling of self worth come and goes along with ways of main ting her ideal body. Robbie rammed the door again and again forcing it open . Honestly he prayed that he was wrong and when he did get the door open he would find her brushing her teeth or in the shower . The door finally gave way and Robbie's nite - mare was now a reality . Her body laid on the floor unconscious and no sign of life remained . Robbie rushed to her aid he placed two finger against her neck finding a very weak pulse . he took her dace in his hands and stroked her cheek . " Y/M/N call an ambulance ! " Robbie yelled down . She didn't question the matter and did as Robbie asked . Robbie lifted her in his arms finding her to way too little as he could barley tell she was there . He carried her down the steps into the living room and laid her down on one of the sofa's . Her mum came in and immediately began crying at the sight. Paramedics rushed through the door .
"What happen ? Does she have any medical history ? do you have any idea how this could of happened ? Do you know how she got these scars ? " The paramedics bombarded Robbie and your mother . Your mother answered the only one she could 'does she have any medical history ?'
" No, she's always been fine " she choked out the words through her tears .
" I found her like this in the bathroom, She's been struggling with her weight for a while- I thought she had gotten better . She just got better at hiding it . And the scars are self harm " It pained Robbie to see your mothers look of worry concern and shock on her face
But more to see you in this state . The paramedic brought her into the ambulance . only one could go in there with her though . Robbie and your mum looked at each other "go " Robbie's said " she's your daughter " he gave her a week smile .
" No . you go , you know more than I do about what happened " Robbie thanked your mum and got in the ambulance her you clutching at your hand whilst paramedics filled you with drugs and tubes .

(( changing POV because it got harder to write in ))

Your POV

"Y/N why did you do this to yourself? What were your trying to achieve ? I am sorry . I hate seeing you like this . your pale and so skinny . every single one of your bones is showing . When we were kids every time I saw you it took my breath away , no matter what I always see you as perfect as we got older these feelings only got stronger - and I found myself falling for you . When we moved here I was so excited to see you . I love spending time with you ,- I love you . you were always so optimistic about everything . Then when I saw your scars -- I was devastated I never thought anything like that would happen to you . I tried to help - I thought things had gotten better . "
You could hear the voice but couldn't muster enough strength to open your eyes , so you sat and listened to Robbie's words . So many questions rushed through your head . Robbie loved you ???
" How " the word escaped your lips . you heard no movement and slowly began opening your eyes releasing your from black showing you a Robbie that had clearly been crying . "Y/N"Robbie called out in a whisper as if he was in a dream
" How can you think of me as perfect ? How can you say you love me ? " you asked shock apparent in your voice , you didn't see yourself as anything other than worthless so why should anyone else see you differently ?
" How when at any given moment you know I could relapse ? "
Robbie took your hand in his rubbing his thumb over your knuckles .
" If you ever feel the way you do now . please talk to me . we've known each other since birth Ive seen what you are , you've told me what you want to become. I know you can achieve anything you put your mind to . Y/N I will forever be trying to get you to look at yourself the way I see you . "
Robbie climbed next to you onto the bed next to you and wrapped his arm around you . As you grabbed his shirt in your first trying to get closer crying into his chest . The doctor came in holding a clip bored looking very concerned . " Miss Y/L/N , you suffered from organ failure , because you deprived yourself of the nutrients you needed for so long it caused your organs to shut down . we need to keep you here for another week and then we want you to stick to a very strict diet to allow for your system to begin functioning again .
You nodded along understanding what was required . The voice in your head still remained reminding you of the countless hours you Cried or spent wishing you were different .But unlike before bow you felt as if you could win the battle against this demon .
Robbie stayed by your side constantly ad despite your best efforts to keep this platonic you failed but this was the one time failure felt so sweet as he helped you return to the girl he knew growing up . There still times when you felt your old friends Anna , Cat and Emily return . But Robbie was there every time . The two of you continued to stay by each others side , wrapped in each other arms in loving embrace as you fell for each other more and more with each passing day.

Hey . so I hoped you liked this imagine it took a while to write an it was difficult so I changed it to Your POV because otherwise it would be confusing . Okay well thank you for reading .
Sorry about this not being lagoon part two . There are two people doing this account and its the other person writing Lagoon part 2 and they have been going through a rough patch so please be patient xxxx