Day 1 - The one who broke your heart the hardest

Dear Jay,

Hey there. How's life been for you? Life has been really busy for me. I'm really bummed that I don't get to see you anymore since I switched schools.

Listen.... I pretty sure you already knew this because Claire, Sophie, Madison, Heidi, and who knows who else already told you, but just in case you've forgotten, I'll refresh your memory. (But, seriously, after the three thousand billion reminders you got, if you've forgotten, you seriously need to go to a doctor. Like, right now.)

I used to really like you. Like, MAJORLY like like. I didn't like you like that back when I was in fourth grade when we used to hang out all the time. I realized that I liked you in fifth grade, which then caused the world to conspire against me, which was why we hardly saw each other all that year. (By the way, no, it was not coincidence that I just so happened to volunteer at the festival's slushie stand for the same two hours as you.)

When I switched schools for middle school, I thought I was over you.

Then, of course, this past year, you started going out with Sophie. Who just so happens to be my best friend........ and my godsister.

Yeah, it seems like Fate was bored one day, looked at the three of us, and snorted, thinking "Oh, this is gonna be good."

I'm not going to lie. That freaking sucked. Sophie started talking about you ALL THE TIME, through which, of course, I smiled through and said "Aww, how sweet." You wanna know why? Because I'm a freaking awesome best friend!

I knwo I sound angry, but the truth is I don't think it's your fault. You probably didn't even think about me when that happened. I'm sure you didn't go out with her just to hurt me...... you didn't, right?

But, seriously, I'm over it. That's all in the past and I'm happy if you're happy. And just FYI, I'm going to have to kill you for breaking Sophie's heart.

Lots of love,

Trin

Author's Note: I'm serious, I'm over him. You may think differently, considering this is the one that I chose for the first letter, but seriosuly, I'm completely and totally over it.