Chapter 25 - Haru and Blair

In love with a Yakuza

Chapter 25 – Haru and Blair

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

There are many secrets within this yakuza family. And I always wondered who and why it was. I wondered if it was about me. About my family or about someone else, someone else as in, this person who I should have known or I am amongst the outside world. Not as Blair Vanvoreen but as Hunter’s wife, yet things those people say to me had never made sense so why was I worrying?

I was worrying because right now, they have started to target the family. Ever since I came along it had been worse and I wanted to move that away. I wanted to know why they kept doing what they did. Of course I couldn’t go up to them and tell them that it was useless but for me, it was something I needed to do. But to be on the safer side and not fall in to danger

I remember when one of them laughed at me thinking I knew what was going on. No, I wasn’t sure what was going on. I wanted to know why Hunter speaks on the phone privately and why last night he had spoken so calmly to me. It felt weird especially when he said something about hiding a secret. Of course I don’t have secrets no more, if I did I wouldn’t go sharing it but when I heard him say it, it sounded so sad and I wanted to know deeper what it was.

So I had walked into the empty room, it was morning everyone was doing their own things. I was tidying my clothes up and one of Hunters shirts, had ended up in my pile. So being as nice as I was, I had volunteered to iron and fold it and put it away. So when I went to put it away a book had fallen out. He had left earlier to go school I was just taking a bit of time.

I was curious; I didn’t intend to read it. But it was just in my hands and curiosity had gotten the best of me. So I wouldn’t be surprised if karma came and bit me back. It was a weird name, I wasn’t sure if it was a girl or boy so I was confused, the name was Aya and I wasn’t sure who it was. But there were notes and letters written to Hunter dated ages ago. I felt like a creeper but I was really interested in finding out who she or he was. Why had Hunter keep things in his closet? Was he ashamed?

I knew this marriage was a fake for us both to hide that we were married but not in love. But I didn’t think he needed to hide things like these, I wasn’t going to be upset about it or was this a secret?

Ojou are you ready?” I heard Haru’s voice

“Oh yes!” I replied dropping the book, my heart was pumping so fast this was embarrassing. If he had walked in and found what I was doing I would be dead.

I had put everything back and then grabbed my bag, and walked straight to the car and we drove to school. We all got out and had decided to walk the rest of the way. I was with Haru and Declan this time, and I wasn’t sure if they were going to their side or was waiting for me to go in. It seemed the security was really top notch this time.

I wanted to speak to Haru but he had looked away and didn’t look back. I wasn’t sure what was going on. But I wanted to really question him about Erica. But speak of the devil here she was and I gulped again.

“Erica what are you doing here” I said tenderly I saw Haru look at me in a weird way, but I ignored him.

“What am I doing? What are you doing with Haru?” She replied bitterly “What are you hiding now?”

“I’m not hiding anything” I replied calmly

“Liar, you always were” she bit out “You can’t fool us anymore with your goody two shoes way, you are just as pathetic as ever hiding behind someone” she grilled