Brilliant

{Muslim}
"Way before all this happened, and before I started even working as a scientist, Victor thought I'd be the perfect one out of all of us when he captured us, to hold these...abilities he called it" I explained. Slowly starting to remember everything from before. Dark times.
"What?" Rencie asked.
"He put me in a machine, a steel coffin with needles inside on every side. He trapped me in there for i don't remember how long, but all I know was, there were needles being pierced into my skin. I don't know what the hell he injected me with but all I know is I woke up after weeks of being unconscious. As soon as he put me back to work as if none of it happened, I started finding out I had these abilities" I said seeing them all look at me carefully.
"Like what?" Rencie asked.
"I'm able to hear/see through walls, super intelligence. That's all I've discovered so far." I told them. The looks on their faces were shocked, they looked at me as if I was something else.
"So you're telling me, you have powers?!? Why don't we?!?" Paisley screamed. I shook my head. If only they knew...
"Trust me you do not want to have the ability to know everything. Including what a person is thinking. I don't read minds but I somehow manage to know what they are thinking of because of all the knowledge to guess correctly what's going on in your head," I said. Then all of the sudden Eunice, Kirk and Will roared again.
"Find them!" Praise said until something had suddenly pierced through her chest seeing a sword had stabbed her from behind. We all gasped and screamed as soon as we saw her raising up into the air and get thrown back. Standing there behind us was Night.
"Shit." Rencie said as he stood in front of all of us facing Night.
"You guys just can't seem to sit still can you?" Night snarled with a straight face. The look he gave us was cold, targeting all of us next.
"We need to go," Dani said making me look all around trying to find Kirk, Will and Eunice. Eventually finding them 3 floors below us.
"Found them," I said seeing Rencie crack his knuckles.
"You guys go," he said making me look at him.
"What?!? Rencie! No!" I yelled until I heard Night chuckle.
"Come on Rencie? You of all people? Turns out to be the traitor. Well then, I guess you and Josh are gonna meet up in that same room he was eaten alive in," Night stated, hearing him crack his knuckles.
"I'll catch up to you guys later," Rencie called out until Night ran up to him and pinned him up to a wall.

{Rencie}
I grabbed his neck and pushed Night up against the other wall across from me.
"Go!" I yelled seeing them all run off. I faced Night and ended getting kicked away from him. I put a hand on my chest where he kicked me and watched him. He pulled out another one of his swords.
"You're just that scared to actually fight me huh?" I chuckled seeing him scoff and smirk.
"You really think I care? Whatever it takes to kill you...I'm taking those chances" he snapped making me chuckle.
"You really think I'm just a normal person you can kill easily?" I asked seeing him rush towards me. I stared at him carefully and dodged the sword when he swung at me, I grabbed his arm and bent it the other way hearing him scream. I then threw him to the wall seeing him stuck in the hole I made in the wall.
"Wimp," I muttered and ended up catching up to everyone else.

{Eunice}
"You son of a bitch! GET ME OUT OF HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU!" I screamed and ended up sprouting my wings only to fly up to the window. A man in a white mask was standing on the other side. I looked at him carefully, trying to look past his mask but something about the mask was blocking my ability to do so.
"Who the fuck are you?!" I screamed seeing he didn't respond, he only stood there and stared at me.
"Whoever the fuck you are, I'm going to kill you, Victor and Night! I don't care if you torture me!" I snarled seeing he didn't respond.
"Where is Kirk and Will!" I screamed. He then stepped to the side only to see a large monitor behind him seeing Kirk was fighting off something in his cell. My eyes widened as soon as I realized it was Will. That's impossible...No, that can't be him. I slammed both my fists onto the glass. Will had transformed into a mutated version of himself, he was trying to hurt Kirk in his howler form. Why is he turning against him? What syrum did they inject in him? I looked at the man with the mask.
"Hey! What did you do to Will!? You asshole, answer me!" I yelled, he only looked at me and walked out of the room. I banged my fist on the glass trying to call him back.
"Hey! Get back here! I'm not done talking to you! Hey!" I yelled only to see the door close behind him as he left the room. I turned to look all around my cell.

{Kirk}
Damn son of a bitch won't turn back to human. He's not understanding a word I'm saying. I've tried communicating in my head but it's not working. I managed to claw into his back, trying to scratch every bit of flesh on his back. Trying to get him to change back. Nothing is working.
"Will goddammit! Snap out of it! This can't be it!" I yelled in my head. I didn't know what else to do. I looked up seeing there was a hole in the ceiling from when the needle came down to inject Will. I lost focus for a second noticing Will grabbed my leg and pulled me down to the ground and held me in a choke hold.
"Goddammit! I know you're still in there! Snap out of it!" I yelled seeing him look me dead in the eyes, looking into his...I couldn't see him anymore. He was...gone. It was too hard. I tried to claw his hand away from me but he kept his grip on me. I had no other choice. I opened my jaw and bit him, hearing him roar and try to shake me off of him. I ended up letting him go and ran up his arm again and jumped, high enough for me to reach the edge of the opening in the ceiling. I pulled myself inside and watched Will knelt down holding his hand. He's gone...

{Muslim}
Everything went dark as soon as we made it to the 10th floor. Eunice, Will and Kirk were down here somewhere. I scanned my surroundings, trying to look past these walls but these walls were blocking my vision.
"I can't see them," I said seeing Dani and Paisley look at me.
"What you do mean, you just said you can see through walls?" Paisley asked. I shook my head.
"These walls are different" I stated seeing Rencie catch up to us.
"We'll go down here," Jayden pointed out and as soon as we began to jog, we heard Will roar.
"Yup definitely down here," I said as we continued to run down the hall. I started to think of a way out of here, we were 10 floors below the surface, god knows how many soldiers Victor sends to track us down and lock us up again. Think think!
"Hey!" I heard a voice from down the hall, we all turned around seeing 2 guards running towards us.
"Shit," I mumbled seeing Paisley push Rencie aside and crack her knuckles.
"Jesus I've been waiting to kick some ass for a long time," she said and as soon as one solider ran up to her, she swooped down, grabbed his ankle and pulled it up for him to fly back and hit the ground. The other swung his fist towards the back of her neck until she grabbed it and pulled him over her shoulder seeing him flip and collapse onto the ground. She turned to us again and smiled.
"Ok let's go-" she said until someone had jumped onto her shoulders, wrapping their arms in front of her to choke her. She quickly grabbed their arm under her chin and kicked her feet back and pull herself forward to flip forward and drop the guy into the ground and punch him straight across the face.
"Jesus," Jayden said seeing her smile again.
"Ok let's get the hell outta here," she said but as soon as we were about to run off again, I heard something coming our way.
"Rencie," I called, we all stopped and waited. I turned down the hallway seeing a howler running towards us.
"Oh shit," Jayden yelled seeing Paisley grab Dani and pull her behind her.
"How did they get in!?" Dani yelled until I Knew. It was Kirk.
"Kirk!" I called out, seeing him change into his human form and collapse onto the ground. We all gasped and ran towards him. I quickly dropped to my knees and picked him up. He was bruised a lot, he took quite a beating. His neck was swelling purple and his face was all bloody.
"Kirk? Jesus god what happened to you?" I asked as I pulled him to sit up as I deactivated his collar. I pulled it off him and handed it to Rencie seeing him crush it.
"Kirk? Hey Buddy? You're ok," I said waving my hand over his face to make sure he was still conscious. He coughed and panted of exhaustion.
"Will's...go-go-" he managed to say which got me to look at him carefully.
"What?" I asked seeing him spit out blood.
"Will's gone..." he said, I looked at him.
"What?" I asked again seeing Kirk close his eyes for a moment and take deep breaths.
"Will's gone? How?" Rencie asked seeing Jayden look at him.
"Did Victor kill him?" He asked but Kirk shook his head.
"New...syrum..." was all he could say. My eyes widened.
"So it's true..." I said seeing them all look at me.
"He's gone for good? He's turned into a complete monster!?" Paisley yelled seeing Kirk try to get up until he grunted.
"Woah woah, you need to rest for a few more minutes until you've recovered enough to run." I told him. He grunted again.
"We need to find Eunice, they might inject her with that damn syrum after they find out we're all missing." He stated. Then out of no where.
"ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ASSETS OUT OF CONTAINMENT!" A blaring alarm went off knowing about dozens of victors soldiers would start swarming these halls.