Secrets

{Will}
I made it up the stairs from the cafeteria. I looked around to see where she had ran off to. I saw the blanket that was wrapped around her shoulder laying on the ground near the stairwell up the hotel.
"Shit" I cursed as I ran over towards the blanket and picked it up. I then pushed the door open and ran up the stairs.

{Eunice}
I was wandering around the 5th floor. Hoping no one followed me. But I'm still confused. Why the hell did Will just do that? I shook the thought outta my head and kept walking. I felt a chill run down my arms making me shiver. Dammit why did I lose that blanket I had earlier? I turned right down the hallway and kept walking. But out of no where, I felt a sudden pain in my back. I stopped right in the middle of the hallway and crossed my eyebrows. What was that? I asked myself until I heard nothing but silence. And then more pain had came right at me making me grunt and fall to my knees. I planted both my fists onto the ground as soon as I felt all the pain rising up to the back of my shoulders. I grunted even louder trying to hold back my scream as the pain grew even more. I started to feel the bones in my back begin to move and something was beginning to pop out. Its like an alien beginning to grow out of its victim. I cried out and curled up into a tight ball with my knees on the ground. The shirt I was wearing was beginning to choke me. I started to claw the fabric off my shoulders. The pain grew even more as soon as I felt something beginning to burst out of my back, tearing the skin off the back of my shoulders. It felt like knives were cutting my back open, tearing me apart. I ripped the shirt off me and covered both my ears and grabbed onto my hair on both sides of my head holding the screams inside. What is going on?? Something had started to grow on both sides of my back and as they grew larger I could feel blood bursting out my back. I started to claw the carpet underneath me and drag my nails down towards me, breaking the seams of the carpets. I felt like I was being torn apart by the zombies but I couldn't hold it in anymore, all I could do is scream to the top of my lungs, as the things growing out of my back had opened up and many bones in my back had cracked as I raised my head up and screamed even louder.
"Ahhh! Help!-" I pleaded as I began to start coughing. I could feel tears streaming down my face. I couldn't feel anything on my back. I then pulled my head back down and placed my forehead on the ground and cried. Curling my arms into my body covering myself and whatever grew out of my back, I knew I didn't want to see. What...am I? I slowly dragged myself across the floor and made my way towards the wall.

{Will}
I continued to run up the stairs. Listening carefully until I heard something from the 5Th floor. I turned my attention towards the door and ran in. I looked around. Help!- I heard her scream faintly in my head. I then ran ahead down the hallway and turn right. I ran ahead until I saw a figure on the ground, leaning up against the wall. As I walked closer, I noticed she had large black wings on her back, closed up against the wall behind her. A trail of blood had started from the middle of the hallway and looks to me she had dragged herself towards the wall. I rushed to her side. She had such a blank stare at the bloody mess on the carpet, with her arms covering her chest. I noticed she wasn't wearing a shirt making me take out the blanket and placed it over her arms and hooked the top over her shoulders to keep it from falling. She didn't move, she just stared down at the ground with tears on her face. I sighed and then looked up at her black wings. They looked like a pair of a crows wings, they looked strong and the feathers looked really sharp on the ends.
"What...am...I?" She finally spoke making me look at her. I knelt down in front of her. She now looked up at me, with her Teary eyes staring up at me looking for an answer.
"I think...you're one of us" I said making her tear up even more and cover her mouth with the blanket I gave her, she looked away.
"No zombie has wings..." she said making me sigh.
"There are..." I said making her look at me.
"What?" She asked making me sigh.
"I spotted one that had wings like yours. Only thing is, that was a true zombie. You're only a shifter and it looks like your going through the first few stages of becoming into that zombie" I said making her look back at her wings. She stared at them for a moment, and then she managed to slowly open them up, stretching the feathers open until you can hear the flap of her wings open up to its fullest view. I stood up and stepped back. Eunice then stood up and slowly began to close the wings, I looked at her. She was struggling, it looked like it hurt. She then grunted as soon as she tried to pull her wings back into her back.
"Eunice, don't force yourself-" I said as she then pulled her wings back only to hear her scream afterwards. She was about to fall making me catch her. She didn't pass out but she looked really weak and tired. I put her back down to sit and lean up against the wall. She fixed the blanket and wrapped it around her covering herself. She then stared right across the hallway. I sat down next to her.
"Why did you follow me?" She asked making me look at her. I then pulled out the food pouch I brought from the cafeteria and handed it to her. She looked at the pouch for a moment, then at me.
"You need to eat" I said making her sigh and take the pouch.