24 hours left...

{Praise}
We have 24 hours left to find Will and so far, nothing. I grunted. We all split up on our own except for John and Katherin. I turned down a hallway seeing five zombies down that hall. I growled and pulled out my pistol and shot bullets through their heads.

{John}
I was holding Katherin's wrist pulling her down the hallways. She was grunting.
"John. John" she said as I ignored her and kept walking.
"John stop!" She snapped as she ripped her wrist out of my grip making me gasp and turn to her. She gave me a worried look.
"Where is everyone? Why aren't we with them?" She asked making me look down and say no word. I could hear her start to cry.
"Why aren't you saying anything?!?! Talk to me!" Katherin yelled making me sigh. I looked up at her seeing her face filled with anger and worry.
"Where is Everyone John?! Fucking say something!" She yelled again making me grunt and punch the wall.
"We all split up!" I yelled hearing her gasp and fall silent.
"Wh-What?" She whimpered quietly until she glared at me.
"How could you agree to that?!? Do you know what might happen?!?" She yelled making me shut my eyes.
"Are you all fucking out of you're minds!?! God knows what happened to them now!! John how could you agree to that?!? What good will that do?!" Katherin Yelled making me look at her.
"In order to find Will faster, we all split up to find him in less than 40 hours. If time runs out..." i said seeing her tears just streaming down her cheeks.
"What?!" She yelled making me sigh.
"We all get out the nearest exit and head to the nearest town. We all plan to meet there, hopefully with someone who has Will by their side" I said making her gasp.
"You don't even plan to meet up somewhere to get out all together!?! That is way to risky!!" She cried out seeing her cover her mouth.
"They all might be dead!" She cried under her hand making me walk over to her and hug her. She cried in my shoulders.
"No" I said making her gasp and look at me.
"They can't be" I said making her look at me.

{Will}
I was running down the hall near the West exit until I saw a metal wall was rolling down to cover the exit door. I gasped.
"What the hell?! That wall is gonna block the exit!" I yelled as Eunice gasped.
"No, it can't!" She muttered making me look at her. She then ran ahead making me gasp.
"No! Eunice! You'll get squished!" I yelled as she didn't stop.

{Eunice}
When I was running from the zombies, far behind Will and the others, getting closer and closer towards the closing fence. I wasn't sure I was gonna make it until I dove in right before they could close but I landed and broke my arm. I gasped as I came to a stop making me stumble on my feet and trip over and fell on the ground rolling.

{Will}
I saw her trip and now roll towards the closing wall. I gasped and grunted feeling the pain in my god Damn leg. I ran faster, as fast as I can. Eunice ended up stopping, right under the closing wall making me stop and drag her outta the way and let the wall close right in front of us. Eunice was laying there, with her head bleeding along with her nose and lips.
"Oh no, Eunice! Wake up!" I yelled shaking her shoulders. I pulled my ear over her lips. I can hear her still breathing. I sighed in relief.

{Kirk}
I was just sitting there in front of the monitor, watching the cameras. I was the one who let the metal wall close in front of the exit. I couldn't afford letting them go cause infecting the whole facility was worse enough, letting them go would be even worse. Then I kept thinking. All the syrums I gave them, were they all the same that Victor gave me? And why in the living world would Victor use them on me? Is that why I haven't been remembering shit that happened before? How come it all came to me now? Why is Victor giving me the memory wipe syrum? Is he hiding something from me?!?
"Kirk, the guards have almost eliminated all the infected people in this building" I heard Josh say making me take a deep breath. Spun the gun on the table around in circles.
"Josh? You've been here longer than me right?" I asked making him respond.
"Um, yes sir" he said making me turn to him with the gun in my hand.
"What was I like when Victor took me in?" I asked leaving him to go speechless.

{Josh}
"What was I like when Victor took me in?" He asked making me fall silent.
The first time he came in was a few months back. Victor brought in Paisley, Will, Rencie, Jayden, Muslim, John, Kylah, Jewel, Dani, Katherin, Praise and Kirk. They all came and didn't like their stay. They needed to be tested on and so Victor, gave them each the memory wipe syrum and told them that they were survivors saved by Victor. That's why they obeyed him that much at the time. With Kirk however, Victor trained him into becoming the second leader of the school. The one mainly in charge when Victor was no where to be seen. Of course like all the others, Victor needed to give Kirk a dose of the memory wipe syrum a few times a week or whenever Kirk was starting to feel like he was starting to remember things from the past. So whenever that happened, Victor had to keep telling him the exact same thing but whatever was happening at the time. So Victor and I kept him in order.
"Uh I don't-" I said as I heard the gun click seeing Kirk point the gun at me. I raised my hands up and stared at him with wide eyes.
"Don't fucking mess with me Josh. Tell me the truth!" He snapped making me keep quiet.
"Fine," he said as he shot my foot on the ground making me scream in pain and fall to the ground holding my bleeding foot. My eyes were shut and I could feel my eyes watering. He then placed the gun up to my forehead making me open my eyes and look at him.
"Fucking tell me, who the fuck am I?!" He yelled making me pant.
"You're a free Roamer! You and all the test subjects you were assigned to keep an eye on!" I yelled making Kirk grunt in shock. I shut my eyes, to me it's frustrating for me to explain this all to him. He's trusted me for so long and I've never told him the truth. I've always been his wing man, always, he trusts me with everything even sharing feelings he's never even bothered to pay attention to. I looked at him.
"Victor captured you and injected you with the memory wipe syrum, that's why you can't remember anything before all this. I guess now that we haven't been paying attention to your daily doses of the syrum, you're probably starting to remember" I said, ashamed. His eyes were wide open and his mouth was dropped open. He shut his eyes seeing a tear fall from his eyes. I managed to stand and walk over to him. I was about to put my hand on his shoulder but he grabbed my wrist making me gasp. He glared at me.
"How could you?!?! I trusted you like you were a brother to me! Why didn't you tell me!?" He yelled making me grunt. He growled.
"Oh I get it! That stupid syrum is making feel this way towards you! This syrum is the only thing that kept me into trusting you in the first place!" He yelled again making me try and get my hand away from his grip.
"Kirk, I'm sorr-" I said until he screamed.
"Don't apologize! You're no one to me! You're just another guard keeping me from getting away! You used me! You and Victor! You used all of us to do your dirty work!" He yelled making my eyes water even More.
"Kirk listen!-" I yelled until he pushed me right up against the wall and grabbed my collar. He lifted me up until I was no longer on my feet.
"Don't even waste you're breath Josh! You're not gonna trick me again! With the syrum injected in me or without, I'm not falling for it again!-" Kirk yelled as all the sudden a gust of wind blasted our from Kirk blowing everyone to the wall making me gasp. Kirks eyes turned to bright yellow and his black pupils became sharp. Once I saw his teeth grit, I could see a few of his teeth sharpen making me gasp. Oh no. The, yellow syrum.

A few weeks ago, Victor had told me to inject Kirk with a new syrum that he had created himself. It was a yellow syrum mixed with white dots floating around inside. It was odd, all I was worried about was that, Kirk might not survive. It was a new syrum, it's either you die from it or you live, or worse. You turn into something you can't control. Once we injected Kirk with the new syrum, the results... well, if you believe in folklore, he had turned into something we all thought never existed. Or at least used to exist. 

I gasped as I saw Kirks entire appearance, change.