Wake up goddammit!

{Will}
The roar I had heard earlier made me panic. I grunted and looked down at Eunice.
"Wake up goddammit Eunice!" I said as I shook her shoulders. She was alive but she wasn't waking up. I began to worry. I looked down the hall and stood up. I picked Eunice up and left her on my shoulder. I grunted and felt my wound sting on my leg. O took a deep breath and began to run down the hall. Once I passed by two hallways, I noticed a bunch of zombies were filling those halls. I gasped. They all turned their heads towards me. Shit. I said as I kept running. They can smell her scent. These things better not be those fast motherfuckers me and Eunice spotted first time we went on our scavenger hunt with Eunice there. Might as well call them Runners. I looked around the hallway finding a gun on the ground from a fallen soldier of the facility. I picked it up and tucked it into my pocket.

{Katherin}
"Where do we go?! We're in a fucking labyrinth for petes sake!" I panicked making John take my arm and run down a hallway.
"Come on! We can't stay in one place! That thing might be near us for all we know!" John said making me worry. What zombie can roar that loud?

{Josh}
Kirk had killed every men and women in the room we were in. I couldn't stand it anymore. I managed to push myself up and reach for the gun beside me. I can't kill him, I can't. Sure he's mad at me but I never lied about treating him like my own brother. The very first time he turned into a different type of zombie, Victor had named the type. He named Them Howlers. It turned out, Kirk was not the only one injected with the syrum capable of turning into a zombie like this. He injected a few of the guards as well, and with the guards dead and zombified, I bet there are a few Howlers roaming around in this building now. I looked up at Kirk as he had single handedly ripped a head off a body with no struggle. I gritted my teeth and pushed myself up to stand. My hands shook as I raised the gun up forward in front of me, pointing it at Kirk. The only weak spot he had were his feet and the back of his neck. He glared at me with those bright yellow eyes, his teeth were gritted shut, his hands curled into fists and he roared at me causing wind to blast out towards me. I grunted and held my ground.
"Kirk. Please. Don't do this" I said as the gun shake in my hand. Kirk was breathing heavily until he ran towards me and pinned me up against the wall again. I grunted and stared at him. Kirk raised his hand and curled it into a fist, he then went for a punch making me grunt and catch his fist. I growled feeling my arm shake as I held his fist. Kirk kept his glare at me.
"Kirk stop it! This is not you!-" I yelled as he roared and used his other hand to punch me but i grunted and leaned to the side dodging him. His punch made a hole in the wall behind me. I let go of his fist and ran over behind him. Once I did I pointing my gun to his feet and pulled the trigger. I heard him scream and fall down on one knee.
"I'm sorry I never told you!-" I yelled as Kirk came back up and bolted towards me. I gasped and jumped to the side letting him run right passed me and bump into the wall. I panted. There's no use, he's in too much of a rampage. It's my fucking fault he's like this! His anger caused him to transform into... this. A monster. I looked at the door making me run for it. I ran out and slammed the door shut. I heard Kirk roar behind the door making me run.

{Will}
I was still running with Eunice on my shoulders, away from the fucking crowd of Runners. They were fast but I managed to run all around the hallways to confuse them. My wounds have healed, which was odd. And I haven't transformed into a zombie. What the fuck is going on? I thought I turn into one after a few minutes but jts been 3 hours since I last turned into a zombie, when...Eunice shot my arm. I transformed into a zombie. Is it when I'm physically hurt I turn into a zombie? I don't think I was only injected with the memory wipe syrum, I'm pretty sure I remember getting injected with something else.

When me and Eunice were sent to the white room, after Kylah had injected us with a bright pink syrum. I bet that syrum was something else. I remember Kylah injected that syrum in us that only caused us to fall asleep for a little while, but no. Before we entered the van to the airport, I was bitten and part of the pink syrum had oozed out.and then when I was trapped in the room with the guys, before I turned into a zombie, the same pink substance had oozed out from my bite.

I grunted. Did Kylah know what she really injected me with? I asked until all the sudden I was not aware of where I was running until, I bumped into someone.

{Katherin}
I was running right behind John as we were being chased by a bunch of Runners.
"Come on Katherin!-" John yelled as I saw someone bump into john causing them to fall to the ground. I gasped as a saw a body roll towards the wall. Her short black hair rested on the back of her neck. I gasped, Eunice? I then heard the guys grunt making me look their direction. Will was on top of John on the ground. John yelled.
"Who the fuck are you?!?" John yelled as John pushed Will off of him. Will grunted and hit the wall.
"Who the fuck are you-" Will yelled until they both made eye contact. They both gasped.
"John!"
"Will!" They both yelled out as they ran towards each other and hugged. I heard the growls of the runners getting closer. I looked at Eunice on the ground making me run over towards her.
"Eunice?" I whispered as her head was bleeding. I turned to Will.
"What the fuck happened to her?!" I yelled making Will grunt. He was about to speak until the same terrifying roar echoed throughout the halls again.
"She ran ahead towards a closing wall in front of an exit but she just randomly stop and she stumbled on her feet. She tripped and ended up rolling and stopped right under the closing wall. Thank god I pulled her out of the way in time. She nearly got squished." Will said making me look at Eunice.
"I don't fucking trust her!" John snapped as he pointed a gun at Eunice. I gasped and kneeled down in front of Eunice. Johns eyes widened.
"Don't shoot her!" I yelled making him stare at me.
"Move outta the way Katherin!-" he snapped making me stand and stomp on the ground with one foot should width apart from the other. I glared at John.
"No." I said making him just stare at me.
"Give me one fucking reason why we should trust her!" John snapped making will step forward.
"John, put the fucking gun down! She didn't threaten us-" Will said until John snapped.
"Are you fucking kidding me?! She shot you which caused all of us to split apart to fucking find you and its all her fault! If she didn't show up we would have been gone by now, away from here!" John yelled making me scream. They both grunted in shock.
"Shut up both of you! I can't stand all the fucking arguing any longer!" I yelled making them both shut up.
"Still why should we trust her?!" John yelled making Will stomp the ground.
"Who cares whether we trust her or not! Either way we all die in the fucking end!" Will yelled making us both gasp and look at him.

{Will}
"When she came to get me, I was scared. I couldn't trust her either but the look on her face. I already knew it was the real Eunice, and the terrified look on her face when she knew there were zombies coming after us, she was willing to carry me away. But instead I chose to hide her from the passing zombies but one caught her scent and was about to bite her, I let the zombie bite me instead." I said making John and Katherin gasp. "And the look on her face when she saw me get bitten, i knew it was Eunice because Project X would have not cared about me getting bitten and just killed me right on the spot." I finished making Katherin yank the gun away from John. John gasped.
"Believe me or not I don't care. But just remember this, I'm the monster out of all of us, not her" I said making John stare at me.

{Praise}
Running and running was all I could d o until I had bumped into someone and more tripped and piled up on me. I grunted. It was Dani, Jewel, Kylah and Paisley.