What a Surprise

{Rencie}
I was wandering the halls like I was told to do, making sure everyone was working and nothing was out of place. Everything was doing just fine until the doors had burst open, seeing some of the guards walk in. They were carrying, the group. I tried not to panic and made it seem like I was an emotionless soldier, like them. One of them looked at me.
"295, take this one to one of the zombie containment cells. There are two more on their way, make sure they are locked up securely," he demanded, calling me by the number Victor assigned to me the first time I joined his army. I nodded to clarify and grabbed a hold of Eunice's arm. I wrapped her arm around my shoulder and started to drag her with me. She wasn't human. She was in a different form or wait. Is she dead? Was she turned into a zombie? Oh god no, but, why would they want her in one of the zombie containment cells? I looked at her carefully, she didn't have a heartbeat, if she did I would have felt it when I wrapped her around me and I would have felt it from her neck. She wasn't breathing either. To me, she's definitely dead. And a zombie. But, I didn't see any bullet holes in her head, only on her wings.
"She's not dead Rencie," a voice all suddenly spoke in my head. My eyes widened and it caused me to look around me. "It's me. Kirk," he said. I was about to turn around to face him behind me until, "Don't turn around, you'll sell us out." I kept walking forward with Eunice in my arm. "You don't need to say anything just listen. I need you to find a way for us to get out of here, even you. Don't try anything right now, there's too many of them to fight off. Just bring us to our cells and leave us there. In the meantime, I need you to find a way out of here. We came back for Katherin but, we were too late. Now, we plan on taking out Victor and Night," Kirk spoke again which only got me to speak in my head hoping he would hear.
"Are you out of your mind?! He'll kill all of you!" I thought, his response told me he heard it.
"We'd rather we die together, trying to kill those sons of bitches." Kirk responded. I sighed.
"Forget trying to get out of here, first things first we kill them," I spoke back in my head.

{Eunice}
"No, No," I mumbled, seeing flashes everywhere. I see Katherin, kneeling on the ground in front of me. my stomach on the ground, I couldn't move, I was trapped underneath someone's foot. Someone who had cut off my wings and put a stake in my stomach and into the ground. I was crying. She was right there in front of me, crying and saying everything was going to be ok. A man, someone with a white mask had a gun pointed at the back of her head. I was begging the man to let her go, I was begging him to kill me instead. But, I was too late. Blood had splattered the ground in front of me, Katherin's body had fallen onto the ground in front of me, with her staring right at me. Tears had fallen from her eyes and a pool of blood had flooded the ground underneath me. I screamed.

I screamed as soon as I pulled myself up off the ground. I grunted as soon as noticed I had a collar around my neck. It set off an electric charge that shocked me, causing me to scream and shake on the ground. I was stuck in place on the floor, due to the shock of the collar. It had finally stopped after five minutes. I took a deep breath and slammed my palm onto the tile floor, trying to calm myself down. I didn't want to burst out in anger, this collar would probably go off again. I pulled my head up and looked around. I woke up in a small room, the walls around me was one-way glass. Every wall I looked at, had a reflection of me and the wall behind me. It was like a never-ending hall of mirrors. I slowly pulled myself up to sit up and feel the collar around my neck. It was thin and plain. No buttons on it or anything, just plain steel strapped around my neck. I looked around until I heard some kind of door open. I looked seeing a wide window had revealed itself around 8 feet above the ground on the wall. There was someone standing on the other side of the glass, in a white mask and his hands resting behind his back.
"State your name," He said, hearing his voice echoed all throughout this room. I sighed and looked at him.
"Who are you? Where am I?!" I shouted seeing the light around him turn off into pitch black. It was quiet for a moment until I felt a strong electric shock around my neck. I screamed and shook around on the floor for a few minutes until it had finally stopped. I coughed and pulled my arms into my chest.
"State your name," He said again, I looked up at him seeing there was light around him again, waiting for me to answer. I groaned and pushed myself up.
"Go fuck yourself," I mumbled seeing the light around him shut off. I sat there waiting for him to shock me again but this time, A loud high pitched buzzer came on, making me scream and cover my ears trying to block it out. The room I was in made it sound even louder and more high pitched, I felt like my ears were going to bleed. I screamed out loud holding in the tears and curled up in a ball. Stay strong.