SunRise

{Kirk}
Night had stepped out from the tube he was in and stood next to Victor. I was about to stand until someone hit the back of my neck with a stick making me grunt and fall back down. I turned around seeing it was Night. He's, fast. I then heard Victor chuckle making me turn back over to him. I spit blood out of my mouth.
"What did you do?!?" I yelled making him walk over to me.
"Well, simple really. Night never really cared about anything, he was just his own self. Then one night I saw him walking on his own and well, the rest you can figure out" he said making me grunt about to stand again until I felt Night plant his foot down on my back making me fall back down onto the ground. I managed to look up at Victor.
"Don't worry, Night is in good condition. I actually think he likes his new look" Victor said hearing Night speak.
"Fuck off Victor" night snapped, Victor only chuckled. I tried to push myself off the ground but Night kept me still.
"You son of a bitch!" I yelled as I felt Night's foot lift off me and in a flash, he stood right in front of me.
"Watch it" night snarled making me grunt and lift my hands out from under my body and raised my fists about to punch him but he caught them. They were still handcuffed. He took both my wrists and twisted it to the left hearing my bones crack. I screamed in pain and shut my eyes putting my head down onto the ground. I began to cry.
"Like I said Kirk, you better cooperate" Victor said making me look up with my eyes half shut, drowning in tears. I could see my bones sticking out under my skin. You can just see a lump on my arm.
"Motherfucker" I mumbled, Night then left my wrists go and fall to the ground. I grunted again as it just fell onto the ground in front of me. I looked at it seeing the lump on my arm was starting to move. My eyes widened watching the bones in my arm start to rearrange. I jumped a bit feeling a bit of a pinch as the bones moved under my skin. No sooner than a minute, my arm had fully healed. My eyes were stilling drowning with tears and my face shocked. Did I just, heal myself? Victor burst out into an evil laugh.
"I. I can heal?" I muttered very surprised at what I had just witnessed.
"Yes, seems like Eunice isn't the only one with healing genes in her blood," Victor said making me look at my hands and move them. What in the living hell am I? I then heard Night sigh, disappointed.
"Why'd you wake me up Victor?" Night said, very displeased at Victors actions. Victor only replied with a shrug.
"You'll catch up on everything that has happened" Victor said making me push myself up to sit on my knees. "I have a very special mission to give to you" Victor finished making me glare at him.

{Katherin}
John and Will were both carrying cases off the raft, while Josh was the one pulling the raft onto the sand away from the water. I smiled as I saw Josh fall onto the sand leaving Will and John only to Laugh. They then helped him back up onto his feet. I heard the waves splash onto the sand in front of me making me turn my head ahead to the ocean. The water was slowly making its way towards my bare feet. My pant sleeves rolled up to my knees and my feet peacefully resting on the soft sand. I smiled And turned to the side of me seeing Eunice sitting down beside me. Her knees were resting in front of her. Her arms on top her knees and she was just looking ahead at the rising sun. I looked at what she was holding in her hand, seeing a pistol. I sighed and slowly placed my hand on hers seeing her turn to me. She gasped making me slowly take the gun out of her hand. She put on a worried look on her face.
"It's gonna be ok. Just relax for a moment. Look." I said, I pointed at the sun making her turn her head towards it again.
"The sun's not gonna bite you" I said, laughing a bit afterwards. She looked down about to smile but she held back. She just nodded. I sighed, I understand what she was going through. She cared an awful lot about us.
"Come on, the guys might end up complaining that we're not helping them-" I said until Will boomed.
"Hey! We could use a little help here!" He said making me turn around seeing Them standing there with the cases in front of them and the raft still filled with air.
"Coming" I said making me stand. I looked down at Eunice and held a hand out for her. She took it, I pulled her up to stand then we jogged towards the guys.
"Hey? Are we at Florida Beach?" I asked making John shrug.
"We are in Florida and were on a Beach so, Florida Beach" Will said making John and Josh laugh. I rolled my eyes.
"Thanks for spelling that out. Smart ass" I mumbled the last part and put my hands on my waist.
"I mean, we're not on the main part of the beach. The tourist beach sight is down over there." I pointed behind them making them turn around. It was a far walk, just passed that hill was the main tourist beach sight. Where we're standing is just that part of the beach where no one is allowed to go.
"We don't have time to go there. We need a place to stay for the night and keep moving." Josh said making me sigh. I wonder where everyone else is?

{Dani}
I ran out the RV and looked around the Beach. Still no one in sight. I sighed and turned to the left side of the beach seeing the big rocks near the water. The waves crashed onto the rocks as if it were attacking it. I heard everyone else follow.
"Could They be behind those rocks?" Paisley asked making Muslim and Jayden run ahead.
"Wait up!" I called out as I ran to catch up to them. They ran to the side of the rocks. Muslim started to climb onto the rocks while Jayden just ran around to the back. I followed Muslim and Climbed up onto the rocks. I watched each step I took. Then peeked over the rocks seeing Jayden kneel down on one knee. Muslim was sitting down on the rock beside me. Everyone ran up to Jayden and stood behind him. Jayden then began to dig through the sand, picking the sand and throwing it to each side of him. As the hole grew bigger and deeper, I saw a crate start to appear under the sand. Everyone gasped seeing Muslim jump down and land beside the hole. Jayden cleared the sand off on top of the crate and looked up at us.
"Do you think you Can you get it out of there?" I asked seeing Muslim jump down into the hole and they both began to dig around the crate until the entire crate was present in the hole.
"On three. 1" Jayden began as he held one side of the crate from underneath and muslim take the other.
"2" he said as then kept their grip onto the crate.
"3-" he said as they then pulled it up hearing them grunt. I jumped down to the side of the hole and reached down at the crate. The girls did the same as we helped pull the crate out. I struggled and we managed to pull the crate out of the hole and let go seeing it tip over to the side and the crate opened up. I gasped hearing guns click and pile up on each other making me crawl over to the open crate seeing it full of different kinds of guns and ammo. I pulled off a smile.
"Jackpot" I said seeing everyone gather around the crate. They all cheered making me giggle.
"Alright, let's take this to the RV." I said as I put all the guns back into the crate after we set it right side up and closed the crate. We all took part in carrying the crate towards the RV and left it to sit next to the door. I looked around and then jogged around the RV and looked up at the hill.
"Jayden, Paisley. Come with me to look for the military vehicle-" said hearing guns cock on each side of me, I crossed my eyebrows and turned to each side of me. Everyone, holding guns in their hands. Paisley handed me one making me smile.
"Like hell we're splitting up again" paisley said hearing them all laugh. I smiled. I noticed Jewel, Kylah as Praise with backpacks on their backs. Guessing they have more guns in those bags cause of how full they look. I looked up the hill seeing Jayden and Muslim run ahead.

We made it up the hill and we had already met up with a stone road. We stood on the side of the road and we got a perfect view of the city far out from the hill we were standing on. It was like the city of hell, rotting buildings everywhere, that horrid stench in the air and the dark smoke that was emerging out from the top of each building.
"There!" Jewel called out making us all turn to where she was pointing seeing the huge military vehicle down the road.
"It's huge" I said making them all jog towards it making me follow. It was a black vehicle, by the looks of it, it had bulletproof metal all around the vehicle. We all made it to the door seeing Jayden open the doors at the back seeing seats on each side of the vehicle. Everyone jumped in making me turn and look around and stop at the rising sun.
"Got the keys, come on Dani, we don't have all day" Muslim said making me look into the vehicle seeing an empty seat next to Jewel making me hop In and shut the doors behind me. I sat down next to Jewel and looked up. There was a hatch window up top letting in a little light. Then the vehicle shook hearing the engine roar and purr. Then we began to move making me look at the window at the front of the vehicle, looking in where Muslim and Jayden sat. I saw them start to drive towards the city making me sigh. And sit back down. Here we go...