Training? For what?

~Eunice~
I was groaning on the ground after John had injected me with the needle. I now gasped as I felt my eyes turn red.
"John get her to the training arena now" Kirk said through a microphone. I shook and looked up at John as he pulled me up to my feet and grabbed my arm to wrap around his shoulders. He then walked me out of my room and we ended up walking down a long hallway.
"Why are you with him?" I asked as I looked at him. He shushed me.
"I'll tell you later when everyone I asleep" he whispered making me look at him.
"Why would they be asleep when I'm in the facility?" I asked making him chuckle disagreeing.
"They think your room is locked up tight so they don't even bother wanting to check. And those people behind the cameras are lazy cause ever since you escaped, they don't bother checking anything on the cameras so" he whispered making me groan. Then all the sudden he pushed a door open and we had entered a control room. Every people who was facing a computer turn to us.
"John take her in there" one guy said in camouflage suit making John glare at him and turn to the door the guy pointed at.
"Yea yea Josh... Bossy son of a bitch" John mumbled the last part making me chuckle. He pushed open the door and walked me inside and sat me down in a chair. I let my hands rest on the arm rests but then I saw John lock me into the arm rests. There were wrist locks on the arms rests. I gasped as I tried to pull out of it. I looked at John.
"What is this?" I asked making him sigh.
"Calm down...Its part of the test..." He said making me look at him in pleading eyes. He turned to the door and and walked out slamming the door. I struggled to get out of the wrist locks. I was panicking.
"alright let's get this test over with" josh yawned...seems like he's been like awhile since he saw a successful test. I crossed my eyebrows as I soon heard a loud blaring alarm all around me making me start to panic. I gasped as I then started to sway back side to side on my chair. But then something triggered my mind. My eyes widened and energy started to flow into my body. I shut my eyes tight and clutched my hands into fists as I then screamed. I shook in my chair.

~John~
I gasped seeing Eunice shake in her chair. I saw zombies start to crowd around her but she wasn't aware. I ran over to josh.
"Shut it down!" I yelled as I tried to reach the panel until Josh pulled me away.
"What are you doing!? Just let them take her! She's a failed experiment!" Josh yelled making me watch Eunice. But then a zombie laid a hand on her and was starting to lean towards her shoulder about to bite her. But before it could bite her, her eyes shot open and her eyes crossed to the middle of her face. Her eyes were bright red.

~Eunice~
I growled and felt my veins pop out of my skin and I started to pull my arms out of the wrist locks. I saw my wrists start to bleed as I slid my hands back out of the right wrist locks. I heard my bones in my fingers break and move around my hand trying to pull out my hands. I screamed in pain as then I yanked my hands out from the locks seeing my hands all broken. But I felt my bones start to go back to its place knowing I was healing. I then turned to the zombies and seeing them start to run towards me. I looked around for a weapon. I saw the chair making me pull it out of the ground and turn around and break it into pieces. I took two wooden stakes from the chair and turned to the zombies. I then screamed and ran over to the first two and stabbed their heads.

~John~
Everyone watching was shocked. Gasped and wide eyes filled the room making Josh do the same. I crossed my arms over my chest and chuckled.
"So the zombies are gonna finish her off huh?" I smirked making him look at me and Eunice again.
"Wow...she look hot when she's mad" he said making me glare at him.
"Disgusting perv" I called him making him glare at me.
"Stop the test...I've seen enough, we'll test her again later this afternoon" Josh said making him walk over to the door where I brought Eunice in. I glared at him. I saw the zombies all die seeing the collars around their necks ring and shake making their heads explode completely. I jogged over to Josh seeing the door open and Eunice walked towards us. Her eyes still red and blood spilled all over her. She was calm but her eyes were still red. She looked at me.
"Hey" Josh said as Eunice looked at him. Eunice glared at him and pushed him to the wall and walked towards the exit of the control room. Josh felt his chest.
"Wow" Josh said making me glare at him. I then followed Eunice and lead her back into her room. She was calm. She didn't try to escape or anything that's weird. She sat down on her bed and shook her head.
"You alright?" I asked making her look at me. Her eyes were starting to go back to normal.
"Hmm seems your outburst only lasts a few minutes." I said as then I heard Kirks voice on the microphone.
"Josh put the collar on her!" Kirk yelled as the door slammed open seeing Josh holding a collar. I heard Eunice growl making me turn to her and her eyes turned red. My eyes widened.
"Or mad..." I said as Josh shut the door behind him.
"Ok sweet cheeks...I'm not gonna hurt you" Josh slowly approached her making Eunice pick up a chair and throw it towards Josh. He screamed and ducked. I stepped away from Eunice and walked over to Josh.
"Flirting is not gonna get that collar around her neck" I said making him chuckle.
"I have tons of names to call her now" he said as Eunice threw another chair toward us making me duck.
"Just shut up and get that collar around her neck! It will control her anger!" I said as he cracked his neck and started to run towards Eunice. I rolled my eyes. Sure run towards a mad woman.

~Eunice~
Josh run towards me making me gasp and pick up a think hard cover book and throw it at him. It his his chest and caused him to fly back and hit the wall.

~John~
Josh was stuck to the wall making me cover my mouth and laugh.
"Yikes, your the toughest one in the facility and you can't even handle a girl" I said as he pushed himself out the wall.
"Shut up...i got this" he said as he pulled out needle gun and pulled the trigger. I gasped seeing the needle was the wrong one!
"No!" I yelled. The needle he shot had acid inside. Eunice gasped and caught end the needle without it even touching her. My eyes widened. I glared at Josh.
"You could have killed her!" I yelled making him shrug.
"I thought it had the sleeping one in it" I then heard Eunice growl making his throw the needle to the wall and it shattered causing the acid to sizzle and make a hole in the wall. I stomped over to Josh and grabbed the collar from him. I then turned to Eunice and approached her. She was calm making me wrap the collar around her neck. The vibration waves caused her to calm down and control herself. It made her scream in pain for a while but after that she was calm.
"Ow" she said as her eyes went back to normal.
"There" I said making her sigh.
"Beginners luck" Josh said making me glare at him.
"Josh get your ass back into Control room right now!" Kirk yelled through the microphone making Josh jump and run out of the room.
"That guy is creepy" she said making me chuckle.

~Eunice~
This real me is gonna take a while to get used to. When I get mad my true self comes to life. What else do I not know...I have eternal life? I can't age? Am I immune to the virus? Now I'm scared. I hope my roommates come soon.

~Will~
Everyone was in bed. The dinner we had was awesome. First time in a long while when we had an awesome meal to eat. Everyone was asleep but I was still up with a flashlight on looking at a map. Where could that facility be? I scratched my head and folded the map up and placed it on a cabinet behind me. I pulled my legs off to the side of my bed looked around. If this place had electricity, the computers must work. I smiled and stood up and walked over to the computer at the end of the room. I turned it on. It required a log in. I cursed. But then I had the idea of hacking into it.

~Jayden~
I heard the sound of typing making me sit up on my top bunk and look at the end of the room. Will was on a computer. I saw a bunch of numbers on the whole screen in the shade of green. They were all speeding up and down from the the screen. I crawled out and down off my bed and walked over to him.
"What are you doing?" I asked making Will chuckle.
"Hacking, I can't log in so..." Will said as he then pressed the enter key and it logged in successfully. I nodded.
"Nice...so why are you using the computer this late at night?" I asked making will click on Google.
"I can't figure out where The Facility is so I might as well look for clues. Here" he said as he opened up a site with a newspaper in it.
"2016, a cure was made for cancer made by Charles Devon but after tested, he died mysteriously. Unknown of how he died, a few hours later, a virus began to spread throughout Miami." It said making me look at Will.
"Where was this paper written?" I asked making him speak.
"Philippines. So it was far from getting infected. But read this" will said making me read aloud.
"A scientist named Victor Black swore to his life to find a cure and had brought all the survivors to his safe house." I said making Will look at me.
"That was after the virus spread across the whole world. And that safe house was the school. Says there that the facility they're making the cure in it the Red facility...located somewhere in the-" he said making me gasp.
"Arctic?!"I said.