Ok?

{Will}
The sun was finally rising above the horizon seeing the light reflect off the waves of the ocean beside the city. For once it looked peaceful up until I heard one of the zombies growl loudly. I looked down and glared at the hoard of zombies.
"So much for a peaceful moment" Kirk mumbled making me look at him with a straight face.
"There's never a peaceful moment now a days" I stated making him look at me. He sighed and leaned his rifle up against the concrete wall that was half our height.
"There could be. Maybe not here but somewhere out there" Kirk spoke calmly only leaving me to stare down at the zombies with a blank face. There was a moment of silence until I heard someone coming up the stairs. I turned around and pointed my gun towards the door. It opened seeing Jayden.
"Hold your fire Will, it's just me" Jayden said as he raised his hands up in the air making me lower my gun. He lowered his arms.
"Is Eunice awake?" I asked, he responded with a nod.
"Yea, and she has no idea she's a zombie shifter" he spoke making me and Kirk look at each other.
"I say we shouldn't trust her" Jayden mentioned making me glare at him.
"Don't forget Jayden, me and Kirk are also Shifters, only thing is, we know how to get mad when we need to" I snarled, sounding like a threat. Jayden rolled his eyes.
"Anyway, Praise says it's time for breakfast" Jayden said as he then turned to the door and walked out and down the stairs. I turned back to the hoard of zombies.
"Finally, food. Come on" Kirk said making me ignore him.
"You go ahead" I said making him stay put.
"You're not hungry? We've been up here for almost 10 hours." Kirk said making me glare at him.
"I'll meet you there" I said making him sigh. He stood there for a bit and then walked towards the door and walked down the stairwell. I was standing there, staring at the door until I turned back at the hoard of zombies.

{Eunice}
I was sitting at a table with Katherin and Praise. Paisley had cooked scrabbled eggs for everyone. I haven't touched my food yet until Katherin stood up as well as Praise.
"I'm getting seconds!"Katherin smiled making Then both run towards the table of food. I felt really weird and different. I'm hungry but for some reason I'm not eating anything. I felt lazy....this is not me. Then all of the sudden, someone sat down next to me. I turned to my right seeing Will sitting right next to me. I blinked a bit confused.
"You haven't eaten anything" he pointed out making me look at my tray and gulp.
"Uhhh, I'm not-" I said until I saw Will take a spoon and scoop up some eggs. He then held it up. I looked at him.
"What are you doing?" I asked but he didn't say anything and just moved the spoon towards my mouth. I leaned away. He groaned. He still had a straight face on him.
"You need to eat. You're not allowed to go outside until you finish your food." He said making me look at him.
"Since when was that a rule?" I asked making him reply.
"Cause i said it, so eat" he said as he moved the spoon towards me again, I leaned away.
"I don't want to eat" I complained making him groan.
"You have to. I don't want you passing out again" he said making me look at him.
"I passed out because I was shocked" I said making him moved his spoon towards me again but I leaned away. "Stop trying to feed me" I said nearly whining making him groan and glare at me.
"Eat" he said as he moved the spoon towards me making me lean away and push his arm away.
"I don't want to" I said making him groan again.
"You're forcing me to" he said making me look at him.
"I'm not forcing you to do anything. You just showed up and started to feed me, Out of no where, first of all, why?" I asked making him just ignore my comment and move the spoon towards me again. I growled about to slam my fist onto the table in annoyance until I heard the girls gasp which stopped me.

{Will}
There are a few reasons why I'm trying to feed her. One, she hasnet eaten anything since two days ago. Two, she's avoids eating and focuses on other things when she should be feeding herself. And three, I'm trying to annoy her a bit just to see if she has a short fuse and turns into a zombie. After I moved the spoon towards her one last time. She leaned away and looked at me a little bit annoyed. Then she raised her fist up into the air about to slam it down onto the table making me step back and watch if anything was changing but she was stopped when someone gasped in front of us. I turned and looked with the spoon still in my hand in the air.
"Umm, Eunice? Are you guys ok?" Katherin asked seeing everyone was looking at both of us. Eunice put her hand down onto her lap. I didn't move.
"Will why are you trying to feed her?" Paisley asked. I didn't say anything and put the spoon down. Then Eunice stood up.
"He was not. Now excuse me" she said as she looked at me and then walked away. I watched her walk up the stairs.
"She hasn't eaten anything" Katherin said worried making praise sigh.
"She'll eat eventually. She'll get annoyed after she hears her stomach growl too much" praise said making me stand. I walked over to the table and grabbed a food pouch and stormed up the stairs.

{Katherin}
"Uh-oh. That does not sound good" Paisley said as we all saw Will storm up the stairs after Eunice.
"Should we follow them?" Praise asked making me sigh.
"We should leave them alone. I think they'll figure it out" I said as Jayden grunted.
"They could be planning a way to kill us all" he mumbled making me throw a slice of bread at him with peanut butter on it. It stuck to his face. We all started laughing.