Warm Feeling?

{Eunice}
I stepped out of the elevator and walked into storage stuck thinking.
"What the hell is this? Why was I not mad but...I yelled at them- hold on what the heck is going on with me!? I don't know what that was- did Will give me a riddle or something- no it was just a comment- a weird comment that I don't understand-" I babbled on and on to myself as I continued to walk down the luggage shelves in storage, not even paying any attention on why I'm talking to myself. Wait- WHY THE HELL AM I TALKING TO MYSELF?! I continued to walk around the different shelves until all of the sudden something had bolted towards me, I gasped and jerked my attention towards it. It was a Howler. I groaned.
"Kirk I don't have time for your games" I said until he growled at me and did not stop running. I groaned.
"Kirk stop it!" I yelled seeing he had not stopped running until he jumped up and growled at me, opening his mouth about to bite me, I blocked myself using my arm seeing his teeth sink into my arm. I held in my scream and just groaned in pain. He kept biting down making me growl and release my claws and scratch his eyes out. He let go and fell to the ground.
"Why the fuck did you do that for?!?" I yelled with a higher tone of my voice mixing in with my normal voice. He cowered and shook on the ground, covering eyes. I looked at my arm seeing an oval of teeth marks on my arm. My arm began to shake and look at Kirk again. Did he go rogue?? He then healed and jumped up towards me again, I grabbed his neck and pinned him up against one of the shelves.
"Cut it out! Don't make me hurt you even more!" I yelled and then all of the sudden I heard people running towards me making me turn to them.
"Eunice!" Will called out seeing them stop beside me at a distance. I saw Kirk standing there next to Will making my eyes widened and look at the howler seeing it push my arm away and lunge at me making me grunt and fall back with it pinning me down. It growled at me seeing it drool on my face. I hissed and clawed its head off. Once it was dead, I pushed it off me and stood up wiping my shirt and pants from blood. I wiped the blood and drool off my face and looked at everyone.
"We forgot to check-" Kirk said making me interrupt him.
"You forget to check the storage" I said making him scratch the back of his head. I looked down at my arm seeing the bite was getting worse. Blue veins were popping out.
"Oh, great" I said, sounding calm seeing everyone look at my arm and gasp.
"Great?!? Honey do you know the difference between 'great' and 'worse'?!" Praise yelled making me look at them and shrug.
"I can't feel it" I said, casually seeing Will walk over to me and hold my arm.
"It paralyzed your arm" he said hearing everyone gasp again.
"What are you talking about? I was moving it earlier-" I said as he let go of my arm and I thought I would lift it up again but it just dropped down. I looked at it. "oh" I finished making Will smack his face.
"Why are you not freaking out?" Kirk asked, I looked at him and shrugged.
"I don't know, I've been thinking about other things and this is not as worse as what Ive been thinking for the past 10 minutes before that thing attacked me" I said making them cross their eyebrows at me.
"What could possibly be worse?" Dani asked making me take a deep breath and then breathe out.
"I DONT KNOW WHAT IM FEELING RIGHT NOW?!? I MEAN I THOUGHT THAT I SHOULD BE MAD OR JUST PLAIN CONFUSED?! I CANT THINK STRAIGHT-" I screamed and continued.

{Dani}
"I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS? DID WILL TELL ME A JOKE? A RIDDLE OR HE SPOKE IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?! OR NO! ARE YOU JUST MESSING WITH ME?!? I FELT LIKE MY CHEEKS WERE BURNING AND THERES NO FIRE!-" she screamed and babbled on and on making me look at her and blink. She was talking to fast, faster than usual. And this was completely different. She was literally freaking out over the fact she was blushing. And she doesn't know how to feel about it. I don't even think she knows that what's she's feeling is a certain liking to something, or someone... I glanced at Will seeing him just staring at her. My eyes widened and I smiled.
"Eunice calm down! It's nothing. It was just a nice compliment Will gave you ok? It's not bad" I said hoping that I somehow calmed her down. She then cleared her throat and went back to her regular expression.
"This will wear off soon" she said, pointing at her paralyzed arm as she walked by all of us and up the elevator. I watched her walk into the elevator with a very confused look on my face again.
"How the hell did she go from freaking out to calmly listening?" Kirk asked making everyone look at each other. Will looked at me.
"You girls are confusing" he mentioned only causing me to glare at him.
"You know, one girl doesn't represent all the girls on this planet" I said seeing Praise nod.
"Besides, it's Eunice. She doesn't know how to deal with her feelings. She thinks laughing at a situation like this is bad" praise added. They all shrugged and agreed.
"Ok Kirk, go check if there are any other walkers down here" I said seeing him sigh.
"I'll go with him. You guys go upstairs and treat Eunice's wound" Will said, I only smiled.
"You should do that" I mumbled quietly, hopefully he didn't hear me seeing him turn to me confused.
"What?" He asked, I smiled and shrugged.
"Nothing, just kill whatever is moving down there" I said seeing him cross his eyebrows and turn to Kirk. Everyone followed us to the elevator.
"Nice going" praise whispered, I only laughed.
"It's already obvious. There are people in this plane who like each other but it looks like they don't even know what to do about it" I answered back. Praise only shrugged and chuckled.
"Cupids daughter much?" She laughed which only got me to laugh and shrug.
"Eh, I'm just trying to make Eunice smile that's all" I answered back. The elevator finally opened after Eunice had used it.