Back at the Facility in LA...

{Kirk}
I was in my room, laying on my bed doing nothing but throwing a bean bag in the air in front of me and letting it fall on my hand. This was all part of our plan. I've been doing this not stop for the past few days and some how it hasn't gotten me to grow bored of it. I haven't even left my room to eat or anything. I'm just here. If Victor reacts to this then the plan is a go. Right now Rencie is in the control room with Victor behind that one way glass beside me. I kept tossing the bean bag up and down.

{Rencie}
I was standing next to Victor and by the look of his face, he was getting annoyed. He then slammed his fist onto the desk making me stand still.
"Rencie! Get that lazy ass son of a bitch out of his room to go eat! If he dies of starvation we won't be able to make more of the syrum in his blood!" He yelled making me nod and press a button on the panel. I "accidentally" pushed the red button. The one that shuts the entire building down for at least half an hour. No button can be able to get the building up and running again after thirty minutes. Once I pushed it, red lights filled the entire building making me gasp. I heard Victor scream.
"Warning. Warning. Facility shutting down. Warning. Warning." The voice said making Victor punch me straight across the face. I grunted and kicked him forward. I took the remote control on the table and ran out the control room. I opened Kirk's door seeing him run out. The halls flashed red making me turn down the west exit.
"Is the plane ready?" He asked making me nod then he kicked the door open making us run out towards the plane I prepared. Thankfully I packed a bunch of supplies ahead of time. A loud alarm had filled the air. Kirk jumped up and entered the plane making me follow and close the door. I felt the plane shake knowing we were about to lift off.  I looked out the window and sat down next to him in the pilots seat. I felt the plane begin to lift off. I looked out the window seeing a whole bunch of guards come running out aiming their guns at us. I stood up and opened the hatch above us and picked up a grenade from my pocket. I yanked the ring out and threw it down towards them. I saw it hit the ground and explode seeing all the guards fly up into the air. I closed the hatch and heard Kirk laugh.

~~~

We were up in the air. Now, above the clouds. It was silent most of the time.
"Ok, you have the remote right?" Kirk asked making me nod and show it to him. The light was no longer blinking. I crossed my eyebrows.
"That red light was blinking before right?" I asked making him look at the remote. He then smiled and cheered.
"The bomb with Eunice must have been disabled. This is a good sign. Eunice is probably with a group of people. Or with, everyone else!" He said making me smile.
"Are you able to track her down?" He asked making me pull out my phone.
"I can track where she was last. when the chip was removed from her, it was in-" I said as the screen changed seeing another map pop up. "Florida" I said making him nod then he took my phone and smashed it. I gasped and looked at him.
"What did you do that for?!?" I asked making him look at me.
"Don't want Victor tracking us down" he responded back making me sigh and sit back.
"They're probably in the Florida Hotel. The chip was destroyed a few blocks away from the hotel" I said making him hum.
"We'll go check it out when we get there. Did you bring a few guns?" He asked making me nod.
"In the back"

{John}
I made it up the stairs. I walked over to the lounge picking my gun up and my backpack. I then made my way towards the doors and opened them. I heard the zombies growl even more when they saw me. But then they went calm. I crossed my eyebrows. Oh yea, I'm part zombie. I walked over to the wall and jumped up and over it. Landing onto the cement seeing the Zombies pay no attention to me and kept their focus on the wall. I walked past the crowd of zombies and down the street. I looked around and began to jog.

{Will}
I made it up the stairs seeing John had already left. I grunted. Then I heard more footsteps behind me seeing Katherin and Eunice had followed me. I groaned.
"I told you to stay here-" I said making Eunice respond back.
"Yea I don't follow orders that well. And like hell im staying here when there's a lot of action outside those walls" Eunice said making me look at her. She walked passed me and into the lounge room. Katherin followed her. I grunted.
"If something happens to you two-" I said but Eunice interrupted me again.
"If something happens to us, you have a gun" she said making me look at her.
"Would you quit interrupting me-" I said making Eunice cock her gun. She looked at me, clueless.
"Wait. I was?" She asked unaware she was, hearing Katherin laugh. I looked at her.
"Eunice you're playing a dangerous game right now" Katherin making Eunice shrug. She looked at me, the look as if I did something.
"He started it" she said making me cross my eyebrows. She then walked out leaving me standing there clueless. I looked at Katherin.
"What did I do?!" I asked making her laugh again.
"You had to tackle her" she said picking up her gun and followed Eunice. I scratched the back of my neck. What the hell? What game did I start? What did I do? I just tackled her to keep her from hurting Jayden. Or. Wait... No way. I ran into the lounge room and grabbed my gun and ran after the girls.

{Eunice}
I looked up at the wall and thought for a moment. How the hell do i get over? Then Katherin jogged up beside me. I heard the zombies growl louder when she showed up. I crossed my eyebrows. How come they didn't growl louder when I appeared. Then Will came up beside me making me step away.
"Woah woah" I said bumping into Katherin behind me. He looked at me.
"What?" He asked making me look at him.
"No, don't What me." I said making him smirk.
"Oh chillax Eunice he's not gonna hurt you" Katherin said behind me making me look at her.
"He tackled me a few moments ago and worse. He carried me without announcing it." I said making her laugh.
"Eunice why don't you like people carrying you?" Katherin asked making me look at her. Should I tell her? No. I-I can't. I looked down.
"I-I have a fear of...falling. Yup falling. That's it" I said making her cross her arms over her chest. She gave me the "Really?" Look. I shrugged.
"That cannot be it because you managed to fall without screaming when we got out of that plane." She said making me look away. Then she gasped.
"Oh wait! I think I know your true fear now!" She said making me cross my eyebrows and look at her.
"What?" I asked making her look at me as if I knew but I actually didn't.
"Oh you know, don't play dumb with me" she laughed making me roll my eyes.
"No I don't and even if I did, I wouldn't be denying it" I said making her chuckle.
"Ok come on. Will probably already knows what it is" she said making me cross my eyebrows and turn to Will. He raised both his hands up.
"Don't look at me. I don't know what the hell you two are talking about" he said making me groan and shake my head.
"Alright! Enough! Goodness sakes we are loosing our concentration! We need to get John!" I said making Katherin laugh. I looked up the wall until Will spoke.
"Do you need me to carry you over again?" He smirked making me look at him and shake my head.
"I'm fine. I can climb over" I said making him cross his eyebrows.
"This wall is as flat as a pancake how the hell are you gonna climb up the wall?-" he asked making me shoot a line up the wall seeing it wrap around a pipe at the top of the wall. I yanked it making sure it was safe to hold on to. I looked at Will.
"Where did you even get that-" he asked making me interrupt him.
"I still had a few gadgets from Victor." I said making him cross is arms over his chest. He looked at me and chuckled.
"You got to stop interrupting me or else-" he said making me speak. Oh my god why the hell do I keep interrupting him?
"Or else you'll tackle me again?" I asked making him look down and smirk.
"Oh would you two quit it, its like you guys are playing cat and mouse." Katherin making me look at her.
"Do you want a lift?" I asked making her walk over to me. I hugged her and then pressed a button from my belt and we lifted off the ground and up the line. Katherin reached up and climbed up the wall making me follow as we made it to the top of the wall. I unwrapped the line and let it slide back into my gadget belt. I looked down seeing the zombies begin to reach up towards us but the wall was too tall. I then heard Will land on the wall beside me making him stand.
"I can walk through the crowd but I don't know about you girls." He said making me look around. Then I thought. The zombies seem to be attracted to Katherin more than me and Will. Why though? Wait.
"Will take Katherin with you." I said seeing Will look at me.
"What? What about you?" He asked making me stand.
"Take Katherin and jump over the crowd." I said making him grunt. He walked over to Katherin and carried her then he jumped over the crowd, the zombies all calmed down once I was left. I looked down and took a deep breath.

{Will}
I landed far from the crowd and let Katherin down. I looked at the wall where we left Eunice seeing her looking down at the crowd.
"What is she gonna do?" I asked making me look closely to her every move. Then my eyes widened seeing Eunice lift off the wall and fall into the crowd of zombies. I gasped.
"EUNICE!"