Times up...

{Praise}
I looked at them seeing them exhausted.
"Runners, everywhere" paisley panted as we heard growling and roars throughout every hallway.
"Come on, the timer is gonna Go off in a few-" Dani said as we all gasped hearing all our watches beep. Times up.

{Jayden}
My timer went off making me gasp. Fuck. I looked around. I remember passing by an exit earlier, it wasn't far from where I was standing. I ran and turned right a few times and a few left turns and spotted the exit right in front of me. I smiled and ran out. A gust of the cold winter breeze blasted right up in my face. I grunted and ran out. I sank into the snow every time I took a step. Then I heard more running from behind me seeing it was Muslim that had ran out the same door I did. I smiled and waved my hands in the air.
"MUSLIM!" I called out as he looked at me and ran towards me.
"There's a plane just ahead. If we make it, we'll fly to somewhere far from here!" Muslim yelled making me look at him.
"But Praise said we all make it to the nearest town-" i said hearing Muslim grunt interrupting me.
"We'll freeze to death if we go to the nearest town! We'll fly to Florida" muslim said feeling tears start to fill my eyes.
"I'm sorry Jayden but, you know what Praise said, we keep moving, it may take us a while to meet each other again but, we will see them again" muslim said making me nod. He then ran ahead with me filling behind him.

{Dani}
"Come on! The nearest exit is that way!" I said as I ran ahead with the girls behind me. Then the same roar echoed throughout the halls again.
"What the fuck is that?" Praise said making me look at them.
"I don't know and I sure as hell don't wanna find out" I said as I kicked the exit door open letting all the snow blast in.
"Shit, we're gonna freeze" paisley said as I tried to look around in the snow.
"Over there!" Praise said as she pointed a plane just a few meters away from us.
"Does anyone know how to fly a plane?" Kylah asked making me sigh.
"We'll figure it out. Come on! We'll fly to Florida" I said making them all look at me.
"What? The nearest town is just down-" praise said making me glare at them.
"Do you want to freeze out here? We're in the freaking Arctic for gods sake" I said making them fall silent. "Besides, I'm pretty sure we'll be save near the beach. Zombies can't swim so, we'll go to the Florida beach" I said making them nod.
"I hope the guys are ok" jewel said making us all run towards the plane.

{John}
I sighed.
"Alright, we got to get outta here. Can you carry Eunice?" I asked looking at Will making him pick up Eunice.
"Just lead the way, I got her" Will said making me nod and lead the way. We turned down a few hallways until we stopped right before we entered one hallway. We gasped seeing a zombie, we've never seen before. One over 6 feet tall, light grey skin and bright yellow eyes. We all stood there, motionless.
"What the hell is that-" I asked seeing the zombie stomp the ground with one foot shoulder width apart from the other. It curled its hands into fists, looking up and howled, howled really loud it echoed down the hall towards us. I had to take a step back to keep my balance.
"Umm, let's call it a Howler" Katherin said as The zombie ended up roaring, the same roar we heard a while ago.
"Oh shit, so that's where it came from" Will said as the zombie then began to run making us gasp.
"Use your gun!" I yelled as Will took Eunice's gun from her pocket and aimed it at the thing. He pulled the trigger a few times firing at the zombie but...it didnt affect it at all!
"Bulletproof skin?!?" I yelled as Will grunted and threw the gun at the zombie making me look at Katherin in front of me. She was as stiff as a rock, she looked too terrified to move.
"Katherin come on!" I yelled but she didn't move. I grunted and ran over to her and picked her up and carried her over my shoulder.

{Eunice}
The roar. Its all I've been hearing. I gasped and woke up on Will's shoulder. I gasped.
"Hey! You know how I feel about being carried!" I said as he put me down. I heard stomping behind me making me turn around. A zombie with pale Grey skin and bright yellow eyes running towards us. I gasped.
"ITS A HOWLER!" I yelled making them all look at me.
"That's what it's actually called?! What how do you know that?!?-" John yelled making me take John's gun. I pointed the gun down at its feet and pulled the trigger. It's foot blown to pieces seeing the zombie tumble and fall onto the ground. They all gasped.
"What the?-" John said as I turned to them.
"No time to explain. We got to go now" I said making them all turn around and start running. I turned to the Howler seeing it still on the ground, looking straight at me. It's face looked familiar, I just couldn't seem to remember who. Then I heard Will call my name making me run after them.