Where am I?

~Eunice~
My eyes were closed...I feel like nothing had happened. Sleeping for this long made me feel I was safe and sound. But then I felt a needle poke into my skin. My eyes jerked open.
"Where am I?!?" I yelled as I sat up. I looked around and down at my arm where I felt the needle. It was nothing. Looking at my hand got me to notice what I was wearing. White shorts, white sleeveless shirt, white socks. I felt the back of my head feeling my hair in a high pony tail. I looked around seeing I was in a white room. Plain. Just had a boring bed and a table in the middle of the room. There wasn't even a door but a wide mirror beside me. I crossed my eyebrows. I stood up and walked towards the wide mirror and faced myself. I was clean. I crossed my eyebrows. I always been covered with dirt and sweat cause of this virus. Fighting and killing walkers, I haven't even paid attention to myself. This virus has changed me.

The room was just boring. Nothing to do but stare at this mirror. It's like I'm in space with nothing to do. But it didn't feel right. I felt like I was being, Watched.

~Kirk~
Eunice was awake, she was just staring at the one way glass where the scientists and I were on this side, she can't see or hear us.
"Sir, we've got a sample of her blood here" Dr. Pauline said as she held a small tube bottle with Eunice's blood inside. Her blood colour was a really bright red. Unlike real blood, this one is a really bright shade of red. I saw a few things floating around in her blood.
"What are those?" I asked as Doc answered.
"Those are cells. A few of her cells are bigger than a regular sized cell." She said as I took the tube from her and smiled. This missing piece to the cure.
"Mix this in with the sample of the syrum we made" I said making her clear her throat and push her glasses up. She looked nervous.
"But sir...her blood is not compatible with blood types O+, O-, A+, Ab+, B-, B+, We're not exactly sure if actually compatible with any blood type. Its closest to being close to be compatible with is AB-. The rarest blood type for us survivors. And there's probably only 8-10 of the survivors who are AB-" she said making me glare at her.
"I don't care about your little science facts. I need you to Mix this in with the sample I brought. Then we'll test it. There's no harm in testing it Dr. Pauline. I need someone to capture one zombie and bring it to the testing chamber" I said making her sigh and take the bottle.
"Victor is the leader here and if we fail, we will die in this rotten and dead world we used to call a home" I turned around and walk towards the doors.

~Will~
"We need to get out of here" I said as Jayden told me everything.
"How? Victor has eyes on every part of this school?" Jewel said making me grunt and think. I then gasped.

The vents...the vents where I seen Jayden in the white room. THATS IT!

I looked up seeing a vent. I smiled.
"He doens't have cameras in the vents" I said making them all look up. I looked at them.
"Quick Jayden open the vent, I'll give you a boost" I sad as I put my palms on top of each other and let Jayden step down on it. I pushed him up and he grabbed onto the vent lines and pull down. It was left hanging open. He then crawled in.
"Ok girls" I said as I laid my hands flat on each other again and Dani stepped down and I pushed her up making Jayden grab her arms and help her up. I did the same to the rest of the girls. But as Muslim stepped onto my hands I heard running and shouting out the door. I gasped. I looked at Muslim.
"Go find Eunice" I said making his eyes widened.
"What?!?" He said as I pushed him up and Jayden caught his arms and pulled him up. I then looked around and ripped a cushion off the wall and threw it up at the vent door and closed it shut. The vent bent at the end as I slammed it shut which got it to stay stuck, not able to be opened. Jayden looked down at the vent, down at me making me look at the door. It slammed open seeing guards eyes widened only spotting me in the middle of the room. I shrugged making them glare at me.

~Jayden~
I watched Will down there making me scream in my head. Muslim was trying to pull me to look away but I was pissed he left himself there. I watched the guards taze him, he grunted in pain but he was still standing. They tazed him over and over again until he had finally fell to the ground. His eyes were still open as he just laid there unconscious. No! No! Muslim managed to pull me forward. How is he gonna get out????