Who is she???

~John~
As soon as she tackled will, I ran towards her. She swung her sword up on top of her head making me grab the sword out of her hand. She turned to me making me point the sword at her neck. She looked up.
"Don't move" I said making her stay still. Will stood up and stood behind me.
"Who are you?" I asked making her look to the side. I took a look to the side making her grab the sword out of my hand and point it right under my chin. Then Katherin jumped onto her back holding her arm around her neck making the girl drop her sword and hold onto Katherin's arm. I picked up the sword. Then Katherin grunted as Project X pushed her up against the wall making her fall. Project X then looked at me as I ran towards her. She grabbed a pistol from her belt and pointed at me and pulled the trigger. I screamed and turned to the left dodging the bullet. I saw Will run up to her, trying to get the gun away from her. But she elbowed his stomach making him grunt. She pointed the gun at Will until I swung down on the gun cutting it in half. She looked at me and tackled me down.

~Will~
I turned to John and Project X in the floor making me run towards Project X and pick her up and throw her at the wall. I grunted in pain and fell on one knee. I looked at her seeing that she had fallen face first on the ground. She pushed herself up, resting on an elbow. Her mask still on and her hair covering her face, she looked at me. She eyes reflected red for a second making her push herself to stand. I stood up and grunted again feeling my bite sting. I looked at my arm until I heard her run towards me. I grabbed her arms pushing her away from me but she kept her grip on my sleeves. I then kicked her stomach pushing her away from me. John then wrapped his arms around her, keeping her still. She then pulled her arms out of John's grip and elbowed him on his chest making him back away. Dani then came running and kicked her stomach and grab her shoulders. She hit her head on Project X's making her back away. But she wasn't affected at all. We all gasped. I ran towards her making her grab my collar and lift me right off the ground. I gasped as she then threw me across the room. I grunted and fell to the ground. I pushed myself up and looked up at her. She just stood there until I stood up. I gestured her to Come to me making me. She then ran and pulled out rod black rods from her back and swung it down on either side of her making them grow longer and she stuck the tips together making it one staff. She spun it around her and swung at me making me bend back dodging it. I pulled myself up again as she then was about to hit with the back end of the staff making me block it with my arm and kick her forward. She glared at me again making her run up to me and swung the staff at one of my legs making me scream and go down on one knee. She then was about to hit me with the other end of the staff until I grabbed a hold on the staff and yanked it back making her pull her in. I then knocked her back by hitting her forehead with mine making her fall back and fall to her knees. She held her nose making me wipe my lip with blood. She then moved her broken nose back to place hearing a crack but she didn't make no sound. I gasped. What the hell is she?!? I then saw her glare at me again. I paused for a moment with my fists ready to punch. How am I gonna knock her out? One punch across the jaw? Or one to the gut? I took a deep breath, jumping up and down a little until she ran towards me again making me strike a punch right across her jaw. I could hear her jaw snap as she leaned to the side. Her mask had snapped right off her face which just left her to jog towards the wall leaving her mask shake on the ground. She was looking down at the ground with a hand on the wall beside her and her short hair covering her face as she held her jaw. I narrowed my eyes trying to see what her real face looks like. But I then heard her jaw snap as she moved her jaw back to place. I nearly gagged. But then she turned her head to face me just a little so I can see her eyes and mouth. I focused my sight and then realized. I gasped as she then turned her face to show me herself completely with strands of her hair covering parts of her face. She had a glare on me. Everyone gasped.
"Eunice?!" I asked as she crossed her eyes brows.
"Who the fuck is Eunice?!" She snapped making me move back what?!?!? She then grabbed a knife from her belt behind her and held the blade up to her wrist. She glared at me. Then a voice came up on the speaker.
"Awe Project X, you dropped your mask" Victor said making Eunice put her knife back and stand straight.
"Sorry sir, won't happen again" Eunice said as then Eunice pulled out a blue ball from her pocket and smashed it on the ground causing smoke to blast out and fill the entire room. I blocked my mouth and nose coughing until I fell to my knees. And fell asleep.