What do we do?

~Dani~
Me, the girls and Muslim sat in our room thinking.
"Where did they take Eunice?" Muslim asked making me look at him.
"I don't know but the only people that does know is Kirk and Victor" Katherin said making me grunt.
"Let's go see Will" I said as then the door slammed open making us turn to the door. There Jayden stood, panting, and a bit of shock on his fact. We all stood up.
"Jayden!" We all smiled as he walked up to Muslim.
"Where is Will? Where is Eunice?" He asked pretty quickly as he shook Muslims shoulders.
"Woah woah Jayden...calm down...what happened?" Praise asked making Jayden turn to me and walk over to me. He grabbed both my shoulders.
"We need to get out of here" he whispered making me cross my eyebrows.
"Why? Jayden? What happened?" I asked making him shush me.
"Not too loud. They will hear you. I've seen things no one else would ever expect in a "safe" haven" he whispered making me cross my eyebrows.

~Jayden~
"Wha do you mean?" Jewel asked making me sigh.
"I've walked into many different hallways, where no one is allowed..."

Walking down the hallway with a few people strolling by. I looked around seeing a few people in a lab coat walking through a steel door with black and yellow striped tape lined around the doors. I crossed my eyebrows and looked around. I spotted a door making me walk in. Walls were lined with lab coats and masks. I smiled and took a lab coat and mask. I put the mask over my mouth. But then I saw someone walk in. I looked down at a clipboard I picked up and then walked passed the scientist and took his ID card out of his lab coat pocket. I walked out the door and faced the door lined with the black and Yellow tape. I slid the ID card on the slot of the door hearing it click. I opened the door and walked in. I looked forward and gasped. Students hung up in tubes, lined up in tons of chambers. They were each in a big Tube filled with water. Floating in the water of the tube, every student was unconscious. I walked down one aisle looking at every person in the tubes. I didn't believe it, but the thingy hat confused me was, why were they here? I heard a massive ringing sound making me jump and turn towards the tubes. I peeked between the tubes seeing a few people in lab coats on computers and a big window in front of them. I walked towards them and looked through the big window. I saw a few students standing in a line In front of the window. I saw a few scientists with gas masked and they each held a needle. With black liquid inside. They injected the students with the black liquid. I watched them for a few seconds until each student started to twitch and growl. The scientists inside the room was cowering in the corner as the students then started to hiss and white foam started to fill their mouths. I gasped...zombies. This is where all the kids end up after two months. A few kids are picked every two months, they say they were gonna take the chosen kids to a better, safer city but...this is where they were taken.  Tested and turned into savages. But then I heard Victors voice beside me.
"Another failed attempt sir.." One said making Victor sign.
"Keep the syrum, start from scratch, we have a few more test subjects and then after two months and still negative, we'll call a few more people."   Victor said making me turn around and walk towards the exit. I pulled my mask down walking forward while I was still turned towards the door. I was terrified until I bumped into someone. Kirk.
"What are you doing here?!?!" He yelled as I stuttered.
"I-I-I was just walking by" I said as he grabbed my arm and injected me with a needle. I gasped as I felt my eyes close.

"Oh my god" Dani said making me shake.
"They are taking people in and testing them. Those zombies outside that fence, our students from this school. And whatever failed syrums Victor made...there got to be a million of them by now." I said making them gasp.
"Then after Will walked out from the medical room, he told us Eunice healed herself" Katherin said making my eyes widened and look at her.
"What?" I asked making Dani nod.
"She healed herself...he said her blood is different from others, very rare and if her blood is mixed in with all the negative syrums..." She said as she fell silent. I gasped.
"Her could kill survivors or make the zombies stronger!" I screamed as then they all started panic.
"We got to tell Will! We got to et out of here!" Praise said as then I turned to the door with everyone following me. I opened them.
"Not so fast" Rencie snapped as he held a pistol to my head. I stopped.
"Rencie!" I said making him glare at us.
"No one is leaving" he said as he then elbowed me causing me to fall to the ground.

~Katherin~
"No! Rencie! Why are you on Victor's side?!" I yelled making him chuckle.
"Because he can save us all" he said as he then demanded us to walk forward. We walked out meeting up with a few more guards. They took our arms and some took Jayden.
"Take them to the White room with Will" Rencie demanded as they dragged us down the hall.

The door was pushed open and making the guards push us in. I fell to the ground. I turned back to the door seeing the girls, Muslim and Jayden get pushed in. Then they slammed the door shut. I stood up and ran to the door. I started to bang on it.
"HEY!! GET US OUT OF HERE!" I yelled as I grunted and turned to everyone. I heard Will sigh. He had his back against the wall and his knees up with his arms resting on them. He looked at us.
"Will? Do you remember anything?" Muslim asked making him nod.
"They didn't inject me with the memory wipe syrum" he said making him stand.
"How are we gonna get out of here?" Muslim asked as then we heard Jayden groan. I ran over to him and helped him up.
"Ok good, youre alright" I said making his eyes widened.
"Will! I need to tell you What I saw!" He said.