Test 2

~Eunice~
I woke up hearing a loud blaring alarm throughout my room. I gasped and sat up on my bed looking around. Red lights were flashing on and off. I blinked and rubbed my eyes. But then I heard the door slam open. Men in all black army uniforms came in. They were wearing helmets and masks. I gasped as they all started to walk towards me. I panicked but once one of the guards took my hand, I grabbed his arm and grunted as I pulled him over me and he fell on the ground beside me. I turned to the rest seeing them come at me one by one. The next one grabbed my leg making me punch him across his face causing his mask to fly right off his face and his helmet turn on his head. I then shook my leg making him leg go and then pulled my knee to my stomach and pushed back kicking him away from me. I spotted another one but with a long rod with a tazer at the end. He pushed a button on the rod seeing the blue electric sparks pop at the end of the rod. I glared at him as he pulled it up above his head about to hit me with it making me get on my knees on the bed and pull my sheet over his head. He struggled to pull the sheet off causing him to turn around. I stood up on my bed and jumped onto his back and ended up holding one arm under his chin and my other on his head. He squirmed and ended up running backwards making me hit the wall behind me. I grunted but I let him go and pushed him away from me with my legs. He fell forward and the tazer ended up tazering him. He shook and grunted until the tazer stopped making him pass out. I looked at the long window next to the door seeing more men in black rush towards the door. I gasped and ran over there picking up the long rod with the tazer at the end. It was long about the length of the tip of my elbow to the tip of my fingertips. The guards came into my room blocking the door making me look at the rod I was holding and at the guards again. I gave the rod a pull making it extend longer. I looked back down at the rod making me smirk and pull it even more. It extended longer. I then pulled the rod to my side and started to spin it with one hand and cross over to the other side of my body. I stopped it leaving it resting on my forearm and under my shoulder. I put my open arm in front of me, and I pulled my back leg back a bit. The first guard rushed over to me making me spin the rod again and smack it right across his face. He then fell to the side. The next one came running at me making me grab his arm with my open hand and turn him around. I then kicked him forward over to the next guard coming at me. They fell like dominos. I laughed. I then rushed ahead out the door still seeing the red flashing lights throughout the hallway. I turned left and ran. The rod in my hand was getting smaller. I looked around seeing I was passing many different doors. But then I stopped seeing a bunch more guards running down the hall in front of me. I gasped and turned to run the their way but it was the same thing. Guards coming at me on both ways. I extended my rod again and one guard tried to strike a punch making me hit its chin up with one end of my rod, and on the other side, I pulled my rod into a spin and smacked his head down. They kept coming on both sides of me. I spin my rod around above me making me hit their waists on both sides. Up, down, left, right, spin, spin my rod went knocking the guards out on both ways.

~Kirk~
Eunice was being monitored on the screens seeing her knocking out all the guards. Josh was beside me. I pulled my hand under my chin and my other under my elbow.
"Her heart rate?" I asked as one of the scientists typed a few letters on the invisible touch technology hovering in front of them.
"Beating a little faster then her resting heart rate sir" she said making Josh look at the screen.
"She's not even sweating" Josh mentioned making me lean forward and push a button on the table.
"Send more guards" I said pulling my finger off the table and went back to observing Eunice on the monitor.

~Eunice~
I smacked the last one down on the ground making me pant exhausted. I looked at how many I had knocked down seeing the halls nearly flood with guards. I felt my head spin and my eyes blink slowly. Energy was draining from my body making my eyes roll up into my head shutting my eyelids and I fell onto the guards.

~Kirk~
She had been fighting for about an hour.
"Check how many guards she had knocked out" I asked seeing her type again.
"Over 150 sir" she said making me nod.
"Josh get her back in her room" I said as Josh left the lab. I turned back to the monitor.
"She'd make a good addition to the Red army" I said with a small chuckle after.

~Jayden~
The plane was quiet, the girls whispering in the front while I was in the seat behind will behind the girls. His seat was leaned down. I could hear him snoring making me smile. I took the last chip in my bag making me eat it. I then curled up the top of the bag and then blew inside filling it with air. I noticed the girls heard me making me shush him. They giggled. I put the air filled bag over Will and then I smacked the bag hearing it sound like a gun shot. I screamed after making Will sit up and scream. I laughed making the Girls burst out laughing as well.

~Will~
I looked around making me glare at Jayden and lay back down.
"Keep it down! I'm trying to sleep! I nearly got killed today!" I spoke making them all chuckle.
"Will, we all nearly died today, and also...we're just trying to have a little fun" Jayden said making me sit up pulling my seat back to its place.
"Don't you see? We're in a world that isn't safe for 'fun'. Even on this plane! We're not safe any where!" I said as I looked out the window.
"If we're not safe anywhere, why you sleeping then?" Jayden said making the girls laugh. I rolled my eyes.
"Look will, relax. We're all safe up here, and when we find Eunice...we'll fly back to our hideout and stay there till help comes, just make this trip worth while" jayden said making me sigh. I am, it's just this stupid bite is bugging me.