Im back

{John}
I looked down at my watch seeing we have 38 more hours to find Will. I sighed and turned down a different hallway. Katherin was still on my shoulder. Then I heard her groan making me gasp and let her down. I held her to stand up.
"Katherin? Wake up. Come on," I whispered shaking her shoulders seeing her eyes open.
"John, where is Will? What happened with Eunice?" She asked making me sigh. "And where is everyone?" She asked again making me look down the hall.
"I'll explain later, come on, we need to find Will before Victor gets here" I said making her gasp.
"Right" she said as we continued down the hall. I pulled out a gun front my belt and pointed it ahead.

{Eunice}
I was jogging down around the halls trying to memorize the hallways, which way to go. Shit. What the hell did Victor inject me with that day? I kept jogging until I turned down one hallway. I gasped and planted my back against the wall around the corner hiding myself from a few zombies down that hall. Last time I saw, there was 7 or 8 zombies down that hall. I popped my head out a bit just to peek down that hall. I heard crying and groaning making me cross my eyebrows. I saw someone sitting on the ground with their back against the wall and his legs just resting out on the ground. He was holding one arm and it was creating a blood pond around him. A zombie was blocking my sight of him until it moved. I saw it was Will, I gasped and pulled myself to hide behind the wall. His head was bleeding with blood streaming down to his eye. His arm was bleeding around with one of his legs. I popped my head out to the hall again and pointed my gun out to aim towards one of the zombies. I closed one eye and focused on the aim and pulled the trigger causing a loud bang to echo throughout the hallway. I shot two zombies in one shot, the bullet shot their their heads making me gasp. The rest of the 5 zombies turned my direction making me walk out into the middle of the hallway.

{Will}
I turned my head down the hall as I heard footsteps down the hall. I gasped seeing Eunice with two guns in her hands. She was pointing them at the zombies that began to run towards her. I gasped. She shot me. I began to panic. I grunted as I turned down the other way of the hall and tried to stand. I grunted in pain and held my leg with my uninjured hand. I took a deep breath and began to crawl on the ground, away from Eunice.

{Eunice}
I shot 4 of the zombies and used up my last 4 bullets on them. I grunted and saw the last zombies growl at me making me drop my guns and pull out a knife from my jacket and slit the zombies throat. Blood had burst out and stained my jacket making me kick its stomach forward causing it to fall back. I noticed Will was crawling on the ground. His blood was smudging on the ground. I walked over towards him.
"Hang on Will-" I said as I reached out for him until he turned to me and smacked my hand away from him. I gasped and pulled away.
"Get away from me!" He snapped making me look at him. He had the look of fear in his eyes. I can see my reflection off his eyes, my super vision made me see how I look like in his eyes. I gasped.
"Will, it's me. Eunice" I said as I tried to reach out to help him Again but he pulled himself back away from me.
"No, stay away from me! You're not Eunice! Eunice wouldn't Shoot me!" He said making me sigh.
"You're right Eunice didn't shoot you! Project X did!" I said making him keep crawling back. I stepped towards him until I heard more zombies down the hall behind him. I gasped and looked down at Will.
"Please Will, we need to get out of here, a crowd of zombies are coming" I said as the zombies all started to run. I panicked. I was almost out of bullets.
"Will please! Listen to me! It's me! Eunice! I. I. I SWEAR TO YOU ITS ME!" I cried out as he had stopped and was just Left staring at me.

{Will}
It's her! For once trust her! It's almost the end of the world and we have to try everything because either way we all die in the end! The voice said in my head making me grunt and push myself up from the ground and pulled her into my arms and hugged her. The zombies will walk right passed us. My blood is partly like there's. If they stop to sniff her out, we either die or live.

{Eunice}
He hugged me making me gasp.
"Stay quiet" he whispered as I curled my arms into my chest. The zombies came running by but one had stayed. It was right beside me and Will. Sniffing the air.
"Shit" Will muttered under his breath making me look at the corner of my eye seeing the zombie right up to my face. I whimpered a bit and clutched Will's shirt. The zombie then growled and ended up opening its mouth about to bite me making me gasp and saw that Will had hovered his hand in front of me letting the zombie bite him. Will grunted and kept his head down on my shoulder. I could feel his tear drops touch my shoulder as the zombie then let go and ran off. I was stuck staring at the wall. Tears filling my eyes and fear had struck my face. He, he let the zombie bite him. Why? How come he's not turning? He would have killed me by now? I slowly looked at Will still crying in pain on my shoulder. I felt his other hand grip tightly on the sleeve on my arm. The arm he was bitten on fell and it was bleeding. I felt a tear run down my cheek and a small gasp from my lips.
"Why? Why Did you do that?" I muttered crying. He looked at me and let go of my sleeve slowly.
"I don't want you going through what facing right now" he muttered as tears were streaming down his cheeks. I stepped back.
"I don't understand. Why aren't you turning into-" I whispered as he answered.
"The syrum Victor gave all of us, has part of the cure inside. It's keeping the infection from infecting my entire heart." He said as he looked right at me. I gasped seeing his face filled with fear and anger.
"That's why you need to get the hell out of here and find the others! I could turn into one of those monsters any minute now!" He yelled making me look at him. I cant just leave him here. I didn't move one bit, I just stared at him in fear filled eyes and frustration. He grunted and punched the wall beside him.
"Why are you still here?!" He yelled making me cry again.
"I'm not leaving you here!" I cried out making him grunt in shock.
"Just cause you turn into a damn zombie for only a short time doesn't mean you're a real one! You're still the same Will! I don't give a shit if you turn into a zombie for seconds, all I care is that you're still alive! And if you stay here and wait till that syrum is no longer in your blood, you're gonna fucking die! I'd rather all of us die later! Together! Not now when no one will ever find out if we're dead or not!" I cried out making him gasp.
"Hearing you just say that we all should leave you here means you're giving up! And for all I know is that you don't give up easily! Especially when you were one out of all of us, that showed us you were the toughest! You always find a way out! And now you just wanna give up cause you can turn into a fucking zombies for only a short time?! don't fucking tell me to leave you here when you have a chance of getting rid of that damn infection in you and getting the fuck outta here!" I continued making me glare at him. He was now stuck staring at me. Then he shut his eyes.
"So I'm not leaving! I don't care what you say!" I said as I stomped the ground with my left foot, planting it down, shoulder width apart from my other leg. "I'm staying with you" I finished as he opened his eyes and looked at me.