Thoughts

{Katherin}
I have a really bad feeling something happened. I've been getting a stomach ache ever since Will ran up the stairs. I finished eating my second meal and stood up to put the dishes in the kitchen. I pushed the doors and walked towards the sink. I turned the hot water on and placed my dishes inside. I hope Eunice is ok...and I hope she doesn't shift into a zombie any time now, we don't want anyone else dying or killing themselves... I snapped outta my thoughts as soon as someone placed their dishes in the sink beside me. I turned to look at him making my eyes widened. It was...John. I gasped and froze. It was...John standing there right next to me. He was looking at me a bit confused.
"Katherin?" He asked I didn't say a word, but I felt tears start to fill my eyes at the sight of him. "Katherin are you ok?" He asked one more time and then all of the sudden.
"Katherin?" Muslim asked as he shook my shoulders making me blink and shake my head. I looked at him again seeing it was Muslim who was standing beside me. What was that? "Are you ok?" He asked making me blink and look away back down at the dishes.
"Yea I'm fine." I said making him sigh and apt my back. He then walked away leaving me to think for a moment. Why are you still in my head...

{Will}
I was still sitting next to Eunice and she had already finished her food pouch in less than 5 minutes. I chuckled which caught her attention.
"What?" She asked making me look at her.
"You said you weren't hungry" I said making her look down at her empty food pouch and then crumple the bag.
"Shut it" she mumbled making me chuckle again and stand.
"Come on, they're all probably wondering what's going on with you" I said making her stand up and walk the other way. I crossed my eyebrows. "Hey where are you going?" I asked making her raise a hand and wave me off.
"You go ahead" she said not even turning back at me. I groaned.
"Would you quit wandering off by yourself" I said making her stop and turn back at me at the very end of the hall.
"Will, I'm using a blanket as a shirt" she said making me shut my mouth. I didn't realize her room was on this floor. She then nodded rolling her eyes knowing I knew why she why she needed to go to her room and turned left down the hallway. I rolled my eyes but I couldn't leave her alone so I decided to follow her at a very far distance.

{Eunice}
I closed my door behind me and locked it, in case Will ever followed me. I turned to the dresser and walked towards it. I opened one of the drawers to see some clothing that was left behind by the last owner. I browsed through the shirts inside and pulled out a black tank top. I took the blanket off me and folded it neatly and placed it over the dresser and put the black tank top on. Then out of no where, my ponytail snapped and broke right Behind my head making me growl and pull the broken band out of my hair. Thankfully I had another band around my wrist making me brush my hair up with my hands and collect all my hair up into a ponytail and tied it up. I then shut the drawer and grabbed the folded blanket on the dresser and rested it over my arm. Then something hit me. I stood there for a moment and looked at the blanket in my hand. I noticed there was some blood on it making me slowly in fold it. Two stains of blood right next to each other. This part of the blanket was wrapped over my back. I then tossed the blanket into an open closet and walked into my bathroom. I looked at myself in the big mirror. I was a bit paler than usual and my eyes were a more lighter shade of brown than normal. I then had the curiosity to turn my back to face the mirror. I slowly turned myself enough for me to see my back in the mirror. When I did, a wave of shock had just flushed down my face as soon as I saw a long scar from the middle of my back to the top of the back of my shoulder. I rand my hand down the long scar. It had closed all by itself after I pulled my wings back inside. I pulled my hand away and walked out of the bathroom. I then closed the closet door where I tossed the bloody blanket in and walked over to my bed and grabbed my faded camouflage jacket. I then walked towards my door while putting my arm through one sleeve of my jacket and opened the door only to bump into Will. I stepped back and groaned.
"Why in the living hell are you still following me?" I asked as I put on my jacket completely and left it unzipped. I pulled both my sleeves up to my elbows.
"I'm just making sure you're not up to something you will regret" he said making me look at him. I shook my head and walked passed him shutting my door in the process. But right before I could walk away, I stopped.
"Do not tell anyone what just happened" I said not hearing a response but I know what I said. I then walked off.

{Will}
"Do not tell anyone what just happened" she said with her back turned to me. I nodded and saw her walk off. She might have seen the scars from where her wings had popped out. I sighed. John would have been way better at handling this situation right now. I mean they've known each other for a long time already. John told me that he was the one who saved her from Victor two years after the virus started. He's probably known her since she was little. I shook the thought outta my head.

{Muslim}
That was weird. Katherin was looking at me weirdly back there in the kitchen. Did she see a ghost or something. I walked back into the dining area in the cafeteria seeing every had finished eating. I walked over to the wall next to the stairs and picked up my gun.
"Where's Will?" Kirk asked as he picked up his gun.
"I don't know-" I said until I looked up at the stairs seeing Eunice and Will walking down the stairs. They both looked like they were coming down from an argument or something. The serious/blank looks on their faces was scaring me a bit. Once they made it down the stairs, Eunice walked off towards the girls. Will came up to me and grabbed his gun. He cocked it and made sure it was loaded and then looked at me, like nothing happened.
"What?" He asked cluelessly making me blink.
"What was up between you two?" I asked making Kirk cock his gun and chuckle.
"Did you guys have the talk or something?" Kirk joked making Will glare at him. I ended up laughing and pushed them ahead towards the stairs.
"Come on, let's not start a showdown in the hotel. You might blow the place up" I said making the three of us run up the stairs.

{Eunice}
I was standing right next to the girls table with my arms crossed over my chest.
"We should go out on a run. See if we can find anything, we didn't get any medicine or painkillers." Paisley said making me pick up my black fingerless gloves on the table and slipped them on.
"Lets go." I said making them all look at me.
"Eunice, I think you should stay here" Katherin said making me look at her.
"Why? I'm feeling better" I said making Paisley sigh.
"Look, I don't want a repeat of last time to happen to you" paisley said making me look down and say nothing else.
"Alright, Eunice you can stay here with Kirk, Will, Josh and Muslim ok. Me, Katherin, Praise, Rencie and Jayden will go out on a run." Paisley said making me nod. They all picked up their backpacks and walked up the stairs. I followed them while I buckled up my belt with my pistol inside.

Once I made it up the stairs, I followed them out the doors of the hotel and they turned to go out the back gate of the hotel. I stayed near the front next to the watch tower and rested both my hands on my waists. Once they had disappeared, I walked towards the armoury Station right next to the wall. I picked up an SMG and looked up the tower. There I saw Muslim, Kirk and Will watching over the wall. They hadn't noticed me yet. I turned down where the girls had ran off to towards the back gate until I bumped into Josh. I grunted.
"Where are you going now?" He asked making me glare at him.
"Great, not you too" I mumbled making him roll his eyes.
"You shouldn't be wandering around by yourself." He said making me groan.
"First time I hear that today" I mumbled again making him glare at me.
"Why are you carrying a gun? Where are you going?" He asked making me shush him.
"The guys will hear you" I whispered making him look up at the tower behind me. "I'm just gonna go out for a bit" I whispered making him grab my arm before I walked off.
"What did I just say? You can't just wander off on your own" he said making me look at him.
"Why?!" I asked making him shrug.
"It's too dangerous" he said making me rip my arm out of his grip.
"I've been on my own for 2 years, I think I can handle it" I said as I walked off.

{Will}
Kirk and Muslim just chatted for a bit while I didn't take my eyes off the hoard of zombies behind the wall. Then all of the sudden, Josh had burst through the door making us all turn to him.
"Eunice, ran off" he said, panting between his words making my eyes widened and look down the railing of the tower seeing Eunice had climbed up over the wall and jumped off. Shit.