Hurt...

{John}
I was shaking, the ocean came closer and closer. I could hear the girls screaming.
"Hang on" I yelled as I took my seat belt off as well as Katherin's, I grabbed Katherin's wrist and Eunice's and opened a hatch door above me. I kicked it open and let my feet unhook from under my seat. I pulled the girls into my embrace and let us fly out of the plane. Eunice gasped.
"Wait! Will and Josh are still in there!!" Eunice yelled making me grunt.
"You girls know how to swim right?" I asked making Eunice nod. I let them go. Eunice hugged Katherin making me dive down chasing after the plane. I had no parachute, I had given it to Eunice right before I let them go.

{Eunice}
I felt something on my back making me turn to my shoulder. A parachute? I gasped and looked down at John seeing him diving towards the plane.

{John}
The nose of the plane had crashed into the water making me gasp and roll to the side and dive into the water. I swam up and began to swim towards the plane, slowly sinking into the ocean. I swam as fast as I can and climbed up on the wing and ran towards the main body of the plane and climbed up onto it. I saw another hatch door on top of the plane. I kicked it open seeing all the water rushing through inside. I took a deep breath and jumped down and splashed into the water. It was deep already. I looked around under the water and saw Will and Josh fighting off a few zombies. I swam towards him and took out a knife from my pocket and stabbed one zombies head and pulled it away from Josh. I did the same with the zombie on Will making them look at me. I pointed towards the open hatch above the water making them swim ahead with me following. I was catching up to the, until I felt something grab my ankle making me turn to my leg. A zombie was about to bite me until I used my other leg to kick its face down making it let go. I turned back towards the guys seeing that they had emerged from the water making me catch up. I swam up and gasped for air. I saw Josh let his hand down from above the open hatch door. I caught his hand and pulled myself up with his help. I rested my open elbow on the edge of the hatch and pushed myself out of the hatch. I sat down and panted. Josh and a Will stood there bent over holding their knees. They were soaking wet.
"Oh my god" Will panted making Josh put a hand on his shoulder.
"Man, that was... awesome!" Josh said out of no where making me look up at him. Will just gave him the "what the fuck" glare making me laugh. Then I heard screaming making us all cross our eyebrows.
"Uhhh, what is that?" Josh asked making me look up and gasp. The girls were falling making me stand. They ended up splashing into the water a few meters away from us. I stood on the edge of the plane.
"Oh shit." Josh said as we stood there, waiting for them to swim up. With nothing but silence, we saw them emerge from the water hearing them gasp and splash around in the water.
"Oh my god! That was too terrifying!" Katherin screamed making us all sigh in relief.
"Hey mermaids, we're over here" Josh called out making them look at us and began to swim toward the wing of the plane. Eunice pulled herself up onto the wing making her pull Katherin Up with her. We jumped off the body of the plane and onto the wing. We jogged towards them. Eunice stood up with her feet on the wing shoulder width apart from each other. Her arms were crossed over her chest and she looked like nothing even happened. Meanwhile Katherin was shaking with her knees pushed together and she was covering her elbows with her hands shivering.
"C-c-c-c-cold" Katherin stammered making her shake the water off her. Then she took off her sweater. Eunice ended up glaring at the ocean and grunted.
"I hate water" she said making me chuckle. Then Josh wrapped an arm around her shoulder making Eunice cross her eyebrows.
"Hey, at least we made it to the beach" Josh said making Eunice groan and push his arm off her.
"don't wrap your arm around me, your shirt is wet" Eunice whined making us all laugh.
"Eunice you're soaking wet too so don't complain" Will said making Eunice cross her arms over her chest.
"Ok now how are we gonna get to the shore, we can't swim or we'll freeze and tire ourselves out" Katherin said making me nod. Then I snapped my fingers thinking of an idea.
"There's an inflatable raft somewhere in the plane. We'll use that to paddle our way to the shore" I said making them nod. Eunice ended up pulling a gun from her pocket. She whined.
"Awww, its busted" she said shaking the gun making us laugh.