Packing up

~Will~
An alarm rang making me sit up and hit my head on the top bunk. I screamed in pain making everyone scream.
"Are you ok will?" Dani asked making me rub my head and shake my head.
"Fuck! Why?! Ugh...I'm good" I said as I stepped off my bed and looked over top of me seeing Jayden. I nodded making him nod too.
"Alright. We found out where the Red Facility is" I said as I turned to everyone where they were now off their beds.
"Where?" Katherin asked making me sigh.
"Far up North" I said making them gasp.
"The Arctic!? BOY THATS COLD!" Dani screamed making me shrug.
"It's true so we're gonna start packing. Muslim you are a pilot right?" I asked making him nod.
"Everyone find jackets or at least bring a crap ton of covers." I said making them all awe.
"We've been in this place for only one night" praise said making me sigh.
"Once we get Eunice we'll come back here. Victors guards haven't even found us yet. And we're pretty hidden in the city so this will be our place to stay while we try and find a cure" I said making them nod.
"Ok, find big backpacks and start packing."I said making them all walk to the end of the room grabbing their bags. This place was connected to a medicine/clothing shop so we opened the door the the shop next door, and it's power was working too. I smiled as everyone ran in and scattered around the shelves. I walked over to the clothes they had pulling through the clothes. I grabbed a lot of long sleeve shirts and a a lot of sweaters. There were not jackets in this store but rain jackets. I decided to grab one rain jacket to top over my many layers of clothing. I didn't put them one yet, reason being is cause everyone is still packing and we're not on the plane yet.
"Guys start picking long sleeve shirts and sweaters!" I said making them all walk towards the clothing racks. I hear the hangers sliding on the racks making me look through a few more until my bag was full. I zipped it closed and walked over to a medicine bag with a strap I could hook into my bag. I picked it up and started filling it with a lot of pain killers, batteries and bandages. By the time we all finish, I bet we'll all have the same things so the more the merrier.

About an hour passed as everyone came up to me with their bags filled and a few other smaller bags attached to it.
"Ok how far of a walk to the airport?" Dani asked making me chuckle. They all looked at me.
"Who says we were walking? There are a lot of cars outside and don't even bother touching them?" I asked making them all glare at me. I laughed.
"Ok do you guys have everything, I found a nearby jeep outside."I said making them all nod.
"Let's go to the weapons back in the store" I said making us all walk back towards the store we were in and jog towards the guns. I walked over to the wall behind the counter. I spotted to katanas on the wall that was displayed to cross over each other. I smiled. I then pulled both the katanas off its hooks with its covers on it. I smiled and stuck them in my back. I smiled. I looked Down at the glass until the wall of weapons. I had spotted sliver pistols with silver bullets scattered all around the bottom of the display. I laid my elbow on the top of the glass counter and then pulled up and smashed the glass with my elbow. I grunted as I felt my elbow go numb. I shook it off and took the silver pistol. I smiled as I noticed it's awesome design. All throughout he gun was a design of a dragon. The handle of leather. I smiled and slid it into my gun belt. I took a few reloads of silver pistols and stuffed them into my backpack in the empty pockets. I turned to my friend seeing them all with pistols.
"Jayden take that rifle!" Muslim said as Jayden turned to the rifle and picked it up off the hook and handed it to Muslim. I chuckled.
"Do you have the keys to the jeep outside?" Jayden asked making me turn to the register desk and pull out car keys.
"I think this is it, can you check?" I asked as Jayden jogged to the door and opened it a little. I pressed the u locked button hearing a beep outside.
"Yup" Jayden said as everyone started to walk towards him. I walked over to the power switch of the store and pulled it up to turn everything off. I then jogged to the door and closed it with the door locked. I turned to the jeep seeing everyone step through the back. I crossed my eyebrows. I walked over to the back looking into the jeep seeing a long cushioned seat on each side of the jeep.
"Muslim, come sit with me in the front. I'll drive" I said making Muslim get out from the back and walk over to the passengers seat. I did the same but before I could open the door, something grabbed me. I screamed and was pulled to the ground. Everyone screamed in jeep. I looked at what grabbed me seeing it was a zombie growling up on top of me. I grunted as I keep my forearm under its neck to keep it away from biting me. It was strong. I couldn't hold on to it much longer until I kicked it off me. I quickly got to my feet and rushed to open the door. I was halfway in the drivers seat until he grabbed my arm. I held my hand on the wheel to keep me still as the thing couldn't give up. I grunted and kept pulling my arm out of its grasp until, it's teeth sunk into my arm making me grunt and kick it off and shut the door. I stuffed the keys into the ignition and and started the jeep. I then stepped on the pedal. Oh shit. I've been bitten. No one knows, not even Muslim who was sitting next to me. They didn't even notice I was bitten. This is good. I'm alright, I haven't turned into one of them and it's been past twelve seconds. Must be one of those first zombies, not the mutated and "turned" ones. The first zombies were the ones infected by the virus so it's either you turn right away or it takes a while, the mutated ones are the ones that have been tested on and you turn into one of them in 5-10 seconds and then the "turned" ones were humans that were just test subjects to study the cure. You get turned right after the bite, Obviously every test failed.
"Muslim can you hand me your bandage." I said making me take my bag off my shoulders and place it beside my feet. He handed t to me while I faced the road.
"You got cut fighting that zombie?" He asked making me nod and shrug.
"Yea" I lied but he didn't know that. I started to wrap the bite with the bandage and then cut the piece with my teeth. I handed it back to Muslim and just tucked the loose part into the wrap on my arm. I took a deep breath and rolled my sleeve down over it feeling the sting every time I touched it. Hope I don't turn...for now.