I need to get out of here

{Kirk}
I gasped and woke up in a different room. I crossed my eyebrows and looked around. This is not one of the rooms in the First Facility. Wait... are we in, LA?!? How did I get here? When did we get here? What the fuck happened?!?! I got off the bed and opened the door. I looked around seeing many hallways to go down. I blinked until I felt a sudden sting my head making me grunt in pain and shut my eyes. I held my head. Headache.
"Oh you're awake" I heard Rencie say making me open my eyes and cross my eyebrows, I turned around. I blinked, focusing my eyesight until it was clear.
"Renice?" I asked making him nod.
"Finally, you've been asleep for like a day now" rencie said making me cross my eyebrows.
"A day? When did we get here?" I asked making him shrug.
"12 hours ago" he answered making my eyes widen.
"Are we in the LA facility?" I asked making him nod.
"Come on, Victor told me to bring you to his office once you wake up" he said making me follow him. He still thinks I have forgotten everything before but now I know it all. But, I turned into a zombie. What am I?

I entered a new office seeing Victor sitting behind his desk making me close the door behind me. He looked up at me making him smile.
"Ah, you're awake. " he said making him stand with a few files in his hands.
"Sorry sir but I failed to clear out the first facility" I said making him look at me and shake his head.
"It's alright, the good thing is that, the syrum worked, you're one of the few people out of everyone that has blood that can bond with the virus." He said making me cross my eyebrows.
"Sorry sir, I don't understand" I said making him chuckle,
"You did turn into a zombie didn't you? From rage and injury." He said making me glare at him.
"But sir why did you inject me? use me as one of your test subjects?" I asked making him chuckle.
"You see, I sent you there for a reason, to test the syrum I had given you ever since you joined us." He said making my eyes widened.
"Thankfully, if it weren't for you discovering Eunice had the ability to heal, you thought that her blood can create a cure for the virus. Am I correct? So I accepted it and thought of an elaborate plan of you bringing Eunice to the first facility. And when you took her there, of course it caught the attention of her friends. During their travels there, Will had gotten bitten by a zombie. And now you know that Will too has the ability to change into a zombie." Victor continued making me glare at him.
"And so, a few minutes after Will had realized he can change into a zombie, they escaped am I right? to find the way out?  So that gave me the perfect opportunity to call in the guards to chase after them which made Will act out with his bravery by turning into a zombie and biting the guards and caused the infection to spread throughout the facility. And since that happened I suspected you were angry about it but you had not changed into a zombie yet. So for plan b, I suspected that you were starting to realize what was going on cause of my predicted timing of when your memory was coming back, you asked Josh what was going on and when you heard the truth from him, it caused you to go into a bitter rage of him not being honest with you and that's when you had changed into a zombie. My plan had worked perfectly" he said making my eyes widened.
"You...PLANNED THIS?!?! ALL FOR A STUPID TEST?!?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD GONE THROUGH??!?!" I snapped making him chuckle.
"Oh I care nothing less about what you've been feeling, all I care is that the syrum I gave you, works." He said making me growl.
"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled as I ran towards him but he ended up kick me straight across the face making me fly to the side and hit the wall. I grunted, not even caring about the pain and jumped out of the wall.
"You knew everything this whole time!?!? Will getting bitten?!? Eunice having the ability to heal?!?! How could you lie to me!! You're gonna pay for this!!!" I yelled as I ran towards him making him grab my neck and choke me, I gagged as I felt him raise me up into the air. I moved my legs.
"You don't remember what I am do you?" He chuckled making me growl at him. "I can kill you by squeezing your neck, I'll let your head pop off in less than a second" he said making me punch his elbow inwards making him scream in pain and let me go. I then flipped back and kicked his head up making him flip and fall.
"I'm guessing you don't remember that you fucking trained me you bastard!" I snapped as I rushed towards the door and kicked it open.
"Get back here!  Or i'll kill them!" Victor yelled making me stop. I crossed my eyebrows. What? I turned my head. He chuckled and raised a remote in the air beside Him. I faced him.
"Kill who?" I asked making him step aside showing his computer screen. I crossed my eyebrows seeing...Will, John, Katherin, Josh and Eunice in a plane. My eyes widened. I glared at Victor.
"What did you do?" I asked making him chuckle.
"Right before they left, I shot Eunice with the same Pink syrum that gave you and Will the ability to turn into zombies, but her needle also had a chip, or should I say, explosive" he said making me gasp.
"You son of a bitch!" I yelled making him raise the remote in the air. His thumb was hovering over the red button. I grunted and looked at the screen. Will, John, Katherin and Eunice? I hardly knew Eunice but there was this feeling that made me think that she had a certain purpose in all of this.
"If you don't want them all to die I suggest you cooperate" he said making me look down. I need to get out of here, but I need to find away to destroy that chip in Eunice's skin. Theres got to be a way to disable it somehow.