Sign up

~Eunice~
Dani had shown me to the sign up lists by the doors to the cafeteria. There were about 20 different papers taped onto the wall. That many jobs in this building? I looked at every page. Food gatherers, cooks, guards... So many to choose from. I decided I want to do, Scavenging. I don't want to spend all my days inside this school, I'd rather be out there looking for a cure in some lab. I took a pen hanging on string beside the papers and wrote my whole name on number 35 on the list.
"Good choice, I've been on scavenger too for my first time here. You just basically, find medicine or food or any useful materials for weapons" Dani explained making me nod. Then I saw Kirk walk into the cafeteria glaring at me.
"Buzz off Kirk" Dani said shooing him off. Kirk scoffed and rolled his eyes walking by.
"Don't mind him, he's just a "Teachers Pet"" Dani said making me shrug.
"I'm used to it, this isn't the first survival centre I've entered" I said making her look at me.
"There are more survival centres?" She asked making me sigh and shrug.
"Not any more. All the ones I've been in have failed after a few weeks I stayed there. Reason being is because their fences weren't tough enough. And the fact that they're all so freaking loud, the zombies just bunched up around the centre" I said making Dani nod and scratch the back of her head.
"Well Lockford High is a pretty safe place" Dani said making me nod. But something doesn't feel right about this place. I know I seem to say that a lot about different places but this place just makes my skin crawl a little.

~Kirk~
I spotted Will, Jayden and Muslim sitting at their table, quiet as usual. I walked over to them and patted Will's shoulder.
"Hey boys, how was your dinner?" I asked with a fake smile making them stay silent. They just continued to chew their second serving.
"Good, good, hey how is the new girl going for ya?" I asked as then Jayden stood up and grabbed my collar with a very anger expression on his face.
"Woah woah-" I said as he spoke.
"Get me out of here man, let me out of here!" He snapped making push him back and take out my tazer. I turned it on and pushed it up against the side of his neck and shocked him. He shook and gagged until I pulled off. He shook on the floor a little bit until he stopped, knowing he had passed out. I saw Will and Muslim do nothing about what just happened. They know what I would do if they did something.
"It's alright everyone, he might have got one of the rotten cans tonight" I said making me pick up Jayden and hang his arms around my shoulders. I ended up walked out of the cafeteria.

~Will~
There goes Jayden. Back to the White Room. Again. The White Room is a room with white cushions covering the walls and roof of the entire room. It wasn't a big room just a small square room that could fit at least 4 people inside. Kirk sends the people who've been acting crazy or bad in this room and they stay there for the night.
"Again?" Muslim said making me sigh.
"Kirk was not always like that. What the hell happened to him?" I whispered making Muslim look at me.
"Shhh, don't ask stuff like that. You know how Victor acts around curious people" Muslim whispered making me cross my eyebrows.

~Eunice~
I then noticed Kirk carrying Jayden. I stepped in front of him.
"Hey where are you going with Jayden?" I asked making him glare at me.
"Out of my way newbie." He snapped making him push his hand out about to push me out of the way but I stayed put making him step back.
"Where are you taking him?" I asked again making Kirk groan.
"He just attacked me around these kids, so he has to be punished by going into the White Room" he said as I crossed my eyebrows. He pushed passed me. Dani stood beside me.
"White Room?" I asked making her look at me.
"It where they put the crazy, bad people in for the night. The walls and roof are covered with white cushions while the floor has white tiles. I heard theres a camera in one corner of the room, but that's it" Dani answered making me look at her. Yup somethings going on and none of these kids don't know about it, but I will find out what...