Lets go

{Will}
Me, Muslim, Kirk and Josh were now running down the street following where Eunice had ran off to.
"Good Job Josh you let her run off" Muslim said making Josh groan.
"I couldn't stop her! If I tried to I would have needed to keep her in a hold and you guys probably would have thought I was gonna rape her or something" Josh said making Kirk scream.
"WHAT?!" Kirk yelled as I stopped and pushed them all up against the wall.
"Shut up" I whispered as I then peeked over the corner of the building and spotted a few zombies crowded around a dead body. All of them had large black wings like Eunice's. they looked like a bunch of crows were fighting over food. I narrowed my eyes looking around the area.
"What do you see?" Muslim asked making me ignore him. I then heard someone sniff the air. I turned to Kirk.
"I smell something...familiar" he whispered making me turn around the corner again and look at the zombies carefully. Then all of the sudden I spotted one of the zombies open up its wings and look around. She screeched with her pale white skin and her pitch black eyes and hair. It looks like she has eg eaten the bloody body on the ground surrounded by the other zombies. She just looked around and then all the sudden she screeched even more making her grab both sides of her head and gripped onto her hair. She then pulled herself in and ended up flapping her wings up causing her to fly up and screech in pain in the air. She was moving her head back and forth until she had open up her arms and looked straight up into the sky. Her skin was beginning to come back, voice was turning normal. The only thing that was left was her wings. She looked at herself and started to pant. She looked at her hands and then down at the zombies beneath her. They hadn't noticed her, nor would they reason being is because she has the virus inside her as well. She looked around and then spotted me. She gasped and the look on her face....it was the same face she gave me when I stepped in and let that zombie bite me instead of her. Fear and worry. She then flew off making me gasp about to follow her until I realized the guys were still behind me wondering what I was seeing. I had to make an excuse.
"Guys, I saw Eunice run down there. She's headed back to the hotel" I said making them look at me.
"Let go..." Muslim said making the three of them run down the other way back towards the hotel. Before Kirk could run with them, I grabbed his shirt and dragged him behind the wall and pinned him up to the wall.
"Shh, I know where she went" I whispered making him look at me.
"Yea you just said the hotel right?" He said making me groan.
"I lied" I said making his eyes widen.
"What? Why?" I asked making me look around behind us.
"I didn't want them to freak out. Come on, we have to follow her" I said making him look at me.
"Have you found out what kind of Zombie she is?" He asked making me sigh.
"I think you can find that out yourself' I said as I let him go and we began to walk passed the Raven Zombies devouring the dead body in the middle of the street.

{Kirk}
Once Me and Will had walked passed the zombies, I had a sudden feeling that Eunice was that type of zombie. I growled. Those kinds of zombies are basically vampires. Their skin is pale white and their eyes were pitch black. When they were really hungry or just plain pissed off, their eyes would turn into a bloody red colour and they will grow fangs in their mouth. Their wings will grow sharper and they will grow these long and sharp claws. They also became that way if it's dark outside. I shook the thought outta my head. If she is one of them, I hope no fight comes out between both of us. I don't want to hurt her either, since I've hurt her enough already when I was hypnotized by Victor. Will told me Eunice went down2 blocks down this street and turned right and ran into a building. Once we had faced the building, I immediately saw a large hole 5 floors up the building. Recently shattered glass was on the ground underneath us. I sighed.
"Oh man" I groaned making Will look at me.
"What?" He asked making me already know that Eunice can fly. She's definitely a Raven.
"Nothing, just. Let's find her before dark." I said making him start to walk in and then stop.
"Is there any reason why?" I asked making me look at him.
"Eunice has 2 forms...you've seen one of them, when we passed those other ravens. I don't think you'll like the second one" I warned him as we then looked inside the dark building. We've had breakfast around 10 in the morning and we came running out to find Eunice around 11. The sun sets at 6.

5 hours later... (4:30PM)

{Katherin}
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN EUNICE RAN OFF?!" I yelled making Josh and Muslim scratch the back of their heads.
"she ran off after you guys left. Me, Will, Kirk and Muslim ran out to find her but that's when Will said that he saw her run back here. Kirk and Will didn't follow us so that must mean they saw her run off in a different direction" Josh said making me growl.
"Just shut up! My god, I cannot believe you could just let her run off" I said making him glare at me.
"Eunice is someone who doesn't like to sit still, I think we've figured that out since the day we escaped Victor Facility" muslim stated making me scratch my head.
"We need to find a way to communicate to each other..." I said making Paisley gasp, seeing that it looked like she had an ideas.
"You know how their used to be a policeman living in this hotel. His room must have radios or something. We could go check" paisley said making me look at her.
"Since we can't risk anyone else wandering off, we'll go check that room and if those three don't get back by dawn, which is in two hours, we're going there to find them" I said making them nod. I looked down the glass doors of the hotel seeing the sun was slowly beginning to set. Two hours...where'd you go Eunice?