Wait

~Jayden~
The guards pushed me into A different room. I fell to the ground as TS guards shut the door behind me. I stood up and looked around. I had spotted Will unconscious on the middle of the floor. I walked over to him and picked him up.
"Will? Will?!" I said, nothing.
"Will?!" I yelled as I slapped him making him scream and open his eyes.
"Wake up goddamit!" I yelled making him groan and hold his head.
"Where the hell are we?" He asked making me look around.
"A room surrounded by-" I said as I heard growling around us. I gasped as all the light flashed on seeing...ZOMBIES?!?! I screamed.
"Oh shit!" I yelled making will pull a pistol out from my gun belt and shoot one through its head. It fell back.
"Thank god it wasn't those stronger ones" will said making me look at him.
"STRONGER ONES??!" I screamed making me pull out my pistol and shoot another head.
"I don't have enough ammo to take them all out" I said making Will look around. He pointed at the very end of the room behind the zombies a trash chute.
"Go down there" he said making me nod. We started to run as we kept shooting zombies heads off to make a path. We kept running until our guns were just clicking. I tossed Will a reload as he reloaded his gun and cocked it. I did the same and kept shooting until I saw Will jump feet first into the chute. I kept running and jumped feet first into the chute pulling the door closed behind me. I looked down seeing Will fall down making me follow. I screamed. Will fell out finally making me follow and crash into him. He groaned making me get off him and up on my feet. I grabbed his arm helping him up. I looked down seeing black trash bags filled with garbage and the air scent of trash. We were in a big trash bin
"Uugh" will said as I pulled myself up on top of the bin and jumped off. Will did the same.
"Are we outside?" I asked making Will nod.
"Shit it's dark...you got a flashlight?" He asked making me pull my flashlight out and turned it on. The light flashes on and the fence was in front of us.
"Come on" I whispered making him run towards the fence and start to climb it. But once I touched the fence, an alarm rang. I gasped as then doors behind us were slammed open. I gasped and threw the flashlight over the fence making Will catch it. I started to climb up the fence and pushed myself over. I groaned as I rolled down and stopped.
"Come on!" Will yelled as he helped me up, but Bullets shot into the air making us duck and start to run.
"JAYDEN!!! WILL!!" Someone yelled seeing Muslim hiding behind bushes far out into the woods. Will ran with me behind him. But then, I tripped on a sharp branch making me scream and fell forward. I groaned and held my leg. I felt blood starting soak my skin

~Will~
I gasped and turned back seeing Jayden far behind and he was laying on the ground injured. I looked behind him seeing a hoard of walkers behind him. I gasped. I then ran towards him and pulled his arm around me. I turned seeing the zombies rushing towards us. I started to run with Jayden beside me. I saw the gang taking their guns and shooting the zombies behind us. Then once I stood beside everyone we started to run towards the city.

We were still running in the woods until we stopped right near the edge of the steep hill. I stopped on my tiptoes starting to lean forward with Jayden beside me. I screamed until I felt Someone grab my shirt and pull me back. The city was right in front of us but the steep hill was the thing stopping us. I turned seeing it was Muslim. I looked towards the woods seeing the zombies gaining on us. I turned back to the steep hill.
"I got this will" Jayden said making me look at him.
"Your injured enough Jayden!" I said as I turned back to the zombies. I then get Jayden push off me and then he started to tumble down the steep hill.
"Jayden!" I yelled as I tried to grab his arm but I was too late. I groaned.
"Everyone down the hill now!" I yelled as everyone jumped forward and landed on the dry starting to roll down the hill. I looked back seeing the zombies gaining towards me I then turned back to the city and jumped forward. I landed and started to roll on my stomach. I grunted until stopped myself at the bottom of the hill. I stood up and looked around for Jayden. Everyone was starting to stand making me spot Jayden still on the ground on his back breathing. I walked over to him and helped him up.
"Don't do that Jayden god dammit!" I yelled as I looked up at the hill seeing the zombies start to tumble down the hill.
"Everybody run to that store!" I yelled as they all started to run with me and Jayden behind him.

We were running out of breath until we all rushed into the store. I let Jayden down and rushed back to the door and shut it. I grabbed a crowbar beside the door and slid it through the door handle. I then pulled the blinds down on the door and the windows beside the door. Now it was pitch black. I was panting. I pointed my flashlight around and turned to the guys seeing them with their flashlights.
"Everyone ok?" I asked as they were all just panting, exhausted.
"Ok, someone go find a light switch while I cover up the blinds with cardboard. " I said making everyone split up. Jayden was on the ground beside me. I kneeled down and looked around for Muslim.
"Muslim hand me your bag" I said as he tossed me his bag making me catch it. I opened it up and pulled out pain killers, and a bandage wrap. I gave Jayden the pills as I took a look at his leg.
"Oh shit" I said as I saw a deep cut on his lower leg. It was as short cut but deep. I un wrapped the bandage and wrapped it around his cute a few times. I heard the pills shake in its bottle knowing Jayden was getting a few pain killers and he threw it into his mouth. I looked at him.
"I wish the virus never spread" Jayden muttered making me sigh and finished wrapping him and cut the bandage and tied it.
"Shit happens" I said making him chuckle. I stood up and started looking around for big pieces of cardboard and nails, hammer. I found a lot right in front of the windows. I picked up the large pieces and grabbed a few nails and hammer. I got to work covering the windows with the cardboard.

~Eunice~
I was laying on my bed tossing a bean bag I found in the air and caught it. I sighed until I heard a door open making me gasp and sit up. I was a person with a white mask and a lab coat on. He had a needle in his hand making me gasp. I started to push myself up to my bed trying to stay away
"Who are you?! What the hell is that?!?" I yelled as he pulled his mask down.
"My names John...I'm a friend. I was one of the doctors that were there to help you with your elbow" he said as I panted crossing my eyebrows. I wasn't sure if I should trust him or not.
"What the hell is that?" I asked about the needle making him sigh.
"It's just a little boost syrum for you" he said making me stand and started to walk backwards towards the corner of my room away from him.
"Boost for what?" I asked as he sighed and turned to me.
"I'm trying to help you" he muttered making me cross my eyebrows.

~Kirk~
I crossed my eyebrows seeing John slowly approaching Eunice in the corner with a needle. We can't hear them but we can see them only reason cause of the glass.
"Keep an eye on them" I said.

~Eunice~
"Why the hell should I trust you?" I asked making him sigh.
"Cause Kirk has been pushing me enough seeing people like you suffering, so please, I'm giving you this needle cause their gonna bring you to the pit soon" he said making me stop and think.
"Please, the pit is something all the tea subjects like you where they always fail, so please, this syrum will allow your real abilities to fully work" he said making me start to calm down. She started to approach me carefully until he stood in front of me. He was tall. He took my arm and poked the needle into my arm. I looked away and shut my eyes. The liquid spread into my hole arm and seconds later, my whole body. I was calm once he pulled the needle out. Until energy started to flow throughout my body, I was starting to picture my abilities and then a few seconds later my body was filled with lots of energy. I eyes shot open.

~Will~
I finished covering the windows with the cardboard making me pull the blinds off. The windows and door windows were now covered. And all the sudden all the lights in the store turned on. I turned around seeing everyone all smile. I smiled seeing everyone all smile after a long time of frowns. I noticed we were in half of a gun store and a convenient store. It was a pretty big store too like SafeWay near my house.
"Thank god it's a big store" I smiled making them all laugh.
"Ok this will be our hide out base. It's pretty far from the school. We're like in the middle of the city" I said making everyone nod. I took a look around, on the left side of me was the meat section. There was a counter their where the meat was placed on and glass over it. I smiled. I then turned to my right seeing three or two freezer aisles and the rest normal. Wow, no one even touched this place for food.
"Ok where are we gonna Sleep?" Muslim asked making me look around. I spotted an office door making me smile. I walked towards it with everyone following. I opened the door making me walk in. I crossed my eyebrows. I saw a few bunkbeds inside.
"Why would they have bunkbeds in Safeway?" Katherin asked making me turn to them.
"Maybe it's for people around the world who come here to work and stay?" I said as they shrugged and then everyone walked in and chose their beds. I picked the button bunk under Jayden.
"Ok I'm gonna go start cooking up dinner" I said making Katherin and Jayden jump off their bunks.
"I'll help" Jayden said as Muslim stood up.
"Same" he said as the girls all just started to walk out.
"We'll go looking around for some clothes" they said making me nod. I walked out with the guys and we walked over behind the counter of the meat. I walked to a grill ad started it up.