We're all Here

{Jewel}
I screamed and chopped the zombies head off in front of me. One was holding my leg making me kick it away and chop its head off. I looked down the halls seeing they were clear. I ran down a few more hallways seeing it was clear. This was the last floor We needed to clear out. I hope the others are doing ok. I looked at Kylah at the end of the hall seeing her put her thumbs up.
"All clear! How many floors did we clear up?" I asked making me jog up to her.
"Like 7" Kylah said making me chuckle.
"Dani, paisley and Praise probably cleared out the rest of the 8 floors of the building" I said making her laugh.
"With paisley with them, I think she was on a killing spree" Kylah responded back making me smile.
"Alright let's go back to the main hall downstairs." I said making her nod.

{Praise}
Paisley was on a killing spree finishing the 15th floor. I saw her turn to me with a bloody sword.
"Done," she said panting right after she killed that zombie.
"Wow, that was 8 floors complete" dani said making me laugh.
"That took like 3 hours." I mentioned making them all laugh.
"Alright, I think Jewel and Kylah took care of the rest" Dani said making us nod.
"Alright, lets go meet them in the main hall" paisley said as we ran down the hall and into the stair well.

{Jayden}
I finished off the last zombie in this underground cafeteria. Muslim took care of the storage rooms but I saw him run back into the cafeteria.
"All, done" he said out of breath and fell down onto the ground to lay on his back. I chuckled and dropped my sword. I sat down.
"Boy that did not take that long" I said making Muslim raise her hand up from the ground.
"Actually about 3 hours" muslim replied putting his hand down again. I sighed in relief.
"Should we go upstairs?" I asked making Muslim sit up.
"No let's just sit here for a while. I haven't gotten any chance to rest so I'm just gonna-" he said and laid back down. "Take a nap" he finished making me chuckle.

{Eunice}
We were still running. We had to run all throughout the buildings. Trying to lose the zombies all until we made it to the wall behind the Florida Building. I looked up seeing it was over 13 Meters tall. I grunted.
"Sucks to be short" Will chuckled behind me making me turn around seeing him carry me. I gasped.
"What the hell are you doing?!?!" I yelled as he bent his knees causing the ground below him to crack and lift off jumping up and over the wall. I screamed feeling us fall and land on the inside of the wall. My eyes were shut until I knew we landed. I opened my eyes seeing Will looking at me. I ended up shaking my head and pushing him away.
"Watch it Will. I told you I don't like being carried" I said making me cross my arms over my chest. I then felt the ground shake again making me turn to the wall. John was Holding Katherin and Josh's hand. Once they landed Katherin stood there and looked behind her. She crossed her eyebrows.
"How high can you jump?" Katherin asked making Josh look around.
"Ok. Why the hell do you guys have amazing powers but I don't?!" Josh said making Will and John chuckle. I turned to the Florida building seeing how tall it was. I crossed my eyebrows. I saw the glass doors had been left open. I wonder. Then all the sudden someone punched my shoulder a bit. I saw Josh, Will and John run ahead.
"Come on Sour Puss, what's holding you back?" Josh smirked making them all run in. I grunted. Then I heard Katherin run up beside me and stand beside me.
"Come on before those guys end up killing themselves" she said making me pull out a gun from my back and cock it.
"If you still don't believe it. Josh is with 2 zombie shifters. I think it's Josh you need to worry about more" I said making her look at me.
"You know what else you need to worry about?" She asked making me look at her.
"Yours and everyone else's feelings" she said making my eyes widened a bit. I looked at her.
"Wh-what?-" I asked confused seeing her run ahead. What did she mean by that? I shook my head and ran in after her.
"Katherin! Where the hell did you guys go?" I asked until all the sudden I heard screaming in the lounge area to the right. I gasped and ran towards the lounge room until I stopped. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. I was facing the lounge area seeing Katherin hugging the girls. They all looked at me and gasped.
"Eunice?" They all said, they didn't have the look of excitement when they saw me. Only fear and...anger. but then all the sudden I heard a gun fire from behind me making gasp feeling the bullet go through my shoulder.