We cant Trust her!

A few minutes Before Eunice was shot...

{Will}
Me, Josh and John went to go check the cafeteria downstairs and once we hit the last step of the stairs, I heard guns click making me look ahead seeing Jayden and Muslim. They gasped making me smile. They ran up to us and pulled us in for a hug. After the hug, they saw Josh seeing him wave at both of them. Jayden and Muslim snarled and pointed their guns at him. Josh's eyes widened.
"Woah hold up-" Josh said making Muslim yell.
"Shut up! Why the hell is he with you?!" Muslim yelled making me push the gun down.
"Calm down, hes with us" I said making Muslim and Jayden glare at Josh putting their guns down. Then all the sudden we heard girls screaming from upstairs.
"What the hell?!" I asked making Jayden and Muslim groan.
"Probably the girls saw a spider or something" Jayden said making me look at him with wide eyes.
"What?!? The girls are here too?!?" I asked making us all rush upstairs. Once we reached the main hall I saw Eunice standing their facing the girls in the lounge room.
"Eunice?" The girls said until I saw Jayden pull out his gun and aim at Eunice. I gasped seeing him pull the trigger seeing the bullet fly across the hall and hit Eunice's shoulder. She grunted and flew ahead a bit and fell to her knees. I glared at Jayden and slapped the gun out of his hands.
"What the fuck are you doing?!?" I yelled seeing Katherin scream and run over to catch Eunice before she could hit her face onto the ground. I grabbed Jayden's collar and pushed him up against the wall.
"What are you doing?!?! Don't you see?!? One of Victor's assassins followed us in here!" Jayden yelled making me growl and punch him straight across the face letting him fall to the ground.
"Will stop it!" Katherin yelled making me look at her.
"What are you doing Katherin?! Get away from her!!" Jewel yelled making Katherin look at the girls.
"No! I expected you to be there for everyone!" Katherin yelled making them all look at her. I grunted and looked at Jayden.
"What the fuck?! are you guys on their side now?!? Are you here to kill us all?! Or take us back to Victor?" Muslim snapped making Katherin scream.
"Help her for gods sakes! She's bleeding!-" Katherin yelled until she realized something and fell silent. I looked at her. She pulled her hand up in front of her seeing no blood in her hands. She looked at Eunice with her eyes filling with tears. I gasped seeing Eunice's wound begin to heal. And soon heal rapidly until you can no longer see the hole in her shoulder. Then her eyes opened making her cross her eyebrows pissed and sit up. She glared at Jayden.
"Holy. Shit. SHES CURSED!!" Muslim screamed making Eunice stand and bolt towards Jayden and instantly grab his collar and hold him up against the wall. She growled at him.

{Jayden}
Eunice had pinned me up against the wall seeing her face filled with anger. Her eyes were beginning to glow red. She then raise a fist in the air about to punch me until Will caught it.
"Eunice! Calm down!" Will snapped making Will pull her away from me making me drop to my feet. Will held Eunice back from punching me keeping her still.
"See what I mean?! She's here to kill us all!" I yelled making Will glare at me with Eunice still his arms. She was trying to get out of his grip.
"Calm down Eunice! Don't make me knock you out!" Will snapped making Eunice elbow his stomach causing him to back away seeing Eunice glare at me again. She began to run towards me until Will ended up tackling her to the ground hearing everyone gasp. Eunice was trying to push Will off her but Will tried to keep her still.

{Eunice}
I grunted as Will tried to keep me still on the ground.
"Get off me Will!" I snapped seeing him grab my wrists and plant them down on each side of me. I looked up at him. He was giving me the death glare. Pssh like that's gonna make me stop trying. I groaned and tried to push him off me again but he kept me still. The look on his face went calm.
"Eunice. Calm down." He said as I felt my eyes glow brighter red. Then my eyes widened when I realized something. His eyes were blue, it was amazing sky blue. I only saw them properly now. My head began to spin. What is going on? I crossed my eyebrows and shook my head shutting my eyes.
"Will get off me please" I said looking away with my eyes still shut. I then felt him let my wrists go and crawl off me. I opened my eyes and sat up. I stayed quiet and just sat there.